Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cpd73
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by slartibartfast
    Seems to work but I cannot see the correct circular icon on the home screen. I see a grey square with a 1 inside it.
    Yeah, think I got that the first time, tried again (perhaps after a refresh) and icon worked. Not sure if that's my issue, or the browser's.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Comment

• slartibartfast
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by cpd73
      Yeah, think I got that the first time, tried again (perhaps after a refresh) and icon worked. Not sure if that's my issue, or the browser's.
      No luck here. The icon appears in the history list but the home screen icon refuses to play ball.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
      Bedroom: Radio
      Bathroom: Radio

Comment

• slartibartfast
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by cpd73
        I think I sometimes see the blue icon appear briefly when I click on "add to home screen" but it is immediately replaced with the grey icon.

Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF

Comment

• cpd73
          • Mar 2017

I think I sometimes see the blue icon appear briefly when I click on "add to home screen" but it is immediately replaced with the grey icon.
          Sorry, not sure how to help. I do recall getting the square icon - which I initially ignored, so as to test the text input. When this worked, I removed the icon from the homescreen, and tried again - which worked. I only mentioned this browser, as a way to not get the "Insecure site" warning. (Which, BTW, is just stupid for a 192.168.x.x site).
          Last edited by cpd73; 2019-06-02, 12:09.
          Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Comment

• kidstypike
            • Feb 2007

Worked for me, removed the grey one, reopened the Kiwi browser, re-added to home screen, and there it was.

Getting quite a collection now

Click image for larger version

Name:	controllers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1566476
            Pi5 .. pCP 9beta5 .. LMS 8.4 -- nomysqueezebox
            Study - Pi2B .. S.M.S.L SU-1 .. Q Acoustics M20
            Snug/TV .. DAC32 .. Audio Engine B2
            Spares - 1xSBTouch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, AVI DM5 speakers

Comment

• edwin2006
              • May 2017

Which android version are you using. I get the ugly badges on the icons.
              SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
              Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
              Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

Comment

• slartibartfast
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by edwin2006
                Which android version are you using. I get the ugly badges on the icons.
                I've tried on Android 5.1.1 and 7.1.2 and I get grey icon with both.

Comment

• slartibartfast
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by kidstypike
                  Worked for me, removed the grey one, reopened the Kiwi browser, re-added to home screen, and there it was.

Getting quite a collection now

[ATTACH]27476[/ATTACH]
                  After many many attempts I finally get the blue icon but I have no idea how. [emoji3]

Comment

• slartibartfast
                    • Jan 2010

Is there a way to add a URL and save it as a favourite? I can see how to add a URL to the queue where I suppose I could save it as a playlist but I cannot see how to save it as a favourite.

Comment

• left channel
                      • Mar 2018

Is there a way to add a URL and save it as a favourite? I can see how to add a URL to the queue where I suppose I could save it as a playlist but I cannot see how to save it as a favourite.

In Favorites at the upper right you should see a heart-with-plus-sign icon. Click that and you should see "Add Favorite" should pop up.
                      LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
                      Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on Android
                      Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop and HTPC

Comment

• slartibartfast
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by left channel
                        In Favorites at the upper right you should see a heart-with-plus-sign icon. Click that and you should see "Add Favorite" should pop up.
                        Excellent, I hadn't noticed that feature before, thanks.

Comment

• Blackfiction
                          • Oct 2008

Hi,

Do not know if this is the right place to ask or in the LMS section;
                          Would it be possible to have the album sort options differ by genre? For example, for jazz, pop, rock, etc I would like to sort on year, album but for classical I would like to sort on album only. Maybe others would like to have it as well?
                          Living: EtherRegen -> Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19 v2 & Sennheiser HD650
                          Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
                          Kids rooms: SB Booms
                          Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
                          Controls: Material Skin & LMS via internet, iPeng
                          Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 8.3
                          Spare: 2 SB Touch, 1 SB3, 2 SB Radio

Comment

• cpd73
                            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Blackfiction
                            Hi,

Do not know if this is the right place to ask or in the LMS section;
                            Would it be possible to have the album sort options differ by genre? For example, for jazz, pop, rock, etc I would like to sort on year, album but for classical I would like to sort on album only. Maybe others would like to have it as well?
                            I plan to remove the 2 album sort options in Material's setting, and replace them with a menu button on album lists - this would be saved diferrently for albums, albums of an artist, and albums in a genre. Not sure about separate sort per genre. However, with the sort button you could at least change it when entering different genres.

Comment

• bobertuk
                              • May 2009

Group Players

@craig,

Would it be possible to put a separator between Group Players and real Players in the player selection drop-down list? Just like the one before 'Synchronise' and 'Manage Players'. Its purely cosmetic so just a thought to maybe help improve layout a little.

Thanks

Bob
                              2 x Touch
                              2 x Radio
                              2 x Boom
                              1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 8.20 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
                              1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
                              1 x iMac server running macOS Big Sur
                              WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
                              Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
                              Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
                              Focal Electra 1027 Be II Speakers

Comment

• cpd73
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by bobertuk
                                Would it be possible to put a separator between Group Players and real Players in the player selection drop-down list? Just like the one before 'Synchronise' and 'Manage Players'. Its purely cosmetic so just a thought to maybe help improve layout a little.
                                For the next release I've updted the players menu as follows:
                                1. Placed a "Group Players" / "Standard Players" title before list of relevant players (if there are group players)
                                2. Removed the speaker/speaker-group icon (not needed due to section title)
                                3. Placed an on/off button to the right of each player entry
                                4. If player sleep time is shown in menu, clicking on this will show sleep settings dialog

Comment

Working...