Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 166 of 169 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1681
  1. #1651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    6,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    It would be easy enough to try a 2nd lookup with punctuation removed
    e.g.
    If tagged like this ... but it failed
    Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    then could try
    Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
    however if
    Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
    failed then ... what should it try?
    easier to imagine the problem with things like ...
    The Wedding Present - Going Going should be The Wedding Present - Going, Going ...
    Rocket from the Crypt - Circa Now -> Rocket from the Crypt - Circa: Now!
    Indeed. I guess its AllMusic side that is the issue. There it will always be what they decide it to be. It just shows how precise tagging needs to be these days. Out of interest I just looked up "Sgt Peppers" on Qobuz using Material search. Loads of vaiations.
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net


    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

  2. #1652
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,604

    Announce: Music & Artist Informationplugin

    > @Michael - I have corrected the tagging now and it is fixed but is there
    > any way to avoid this sort of lookup error. The error in question was a
    > missing ' from the lookup. Is AllMusic really that fussy?


    Could you please double check what exact kind of quote you were using
    there? Because "'` should be ignored.

    You can always enable INFO logging for plugin.musicartistinfo to get a
    whole lot of information about what's going on in those lookups.

  3. #1653
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    6,220
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > @Michael - I have corrected the tagging now and it is fixed but is there
    > any way to avoid this sort of lookup error. The error in question was a
    > missing ' from the lookup. Is AllMusic really that fussy?


    Could you please double check what exact kind of quote you were using
    there? Because "'` should be ignored.

    You can always enable INFO logging for plugin.musicartistinfo to get a
    whole lot of information about what's going on in those lookups.
    The album was tagged as Peppers not Pepper’s ie without a ‘ so I don’t think it’s LMS side it was down to Allmusic. Not worth investigating further
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net


    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

  4. #1654
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    The album was tagged as Peppers not Pepper’s ie without a ‘ so I don’t think it’s LMS side it was down to Allmusic. Not worth investigating further
    If the data is tagged with MusicBrainz id's then we could get the Allmusic url from MusicBrainz, e.g. for Sgt Pepper:

    http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release-...3?inc=url-rels

    Code:
    <metadata xmlns="http://musicbrainz.org/ns/mmd-2.0#">
    <release-group id="9f7a4c28-8fa2-3113-929c-c47a9f7982c3" type="Album" type-id="f529b476-6e62-324f-b0aa-1f3e33d313fc">
    <title>Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band</title>
    <first-release-date>1967-06-01</first-release-date>
    <primary-type id="f529b476-6e62-324f-b0aa-1f3e33d313fc">Album</primary-type>
    <relation-list target-type="url">
    <relation type="allmusic" type-id="a50a1d20-2b20-4d2c-9a29-eb771dd78386">
    <target id="87560598-a9e8-4a8d-8ba8-c170cae809d7">https://www.allmusic.com/album/mw0000649874</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="discogs" type-id="99e550f3-5ab4-3110-b5b9-fe01d970b126">
    <target id="d88b11db-e096-4126-9ec9-264ac5d153ad">https://www.discogs.com/master/23934</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="lyrics" type-id="156344d3-da8b-40c6-8b10-7b1c22727124">
    <target id="2035e54e-669c-4edc-b5dd-3319ede1fdeb">
    http://lyrics.wikia.com/The_Beatles:Sgt._Pepper's_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band_(1967)
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="lyrics" type-id="156344d3-da8b-40c6-8b10-7b1c22727124">
    <target id="87cbca11-4c35-4955-beaa-f4cedee34c68">
    https://genius.com/albums/The-beatles/Sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-band
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="other databases" type-id="38320e40-9f4a-3ae7-8cb2-3f3c9c5d856d">
    <target id="a33a0b00-d513-4e65-9a69-64f0f5a41ac6">
    https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_beatles/sgt__peppers_lonely_hearts_club_band/
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="other databases" type-id="38320e40-9f4a-3ae7-8cb2-3f3c9c5d856d">
    <target id="56da3f0f-2a88-44ab-97ad-9cf5fa1d0be6">https://www.musik-sammler.de/album/6995/</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="other databases" type-id="38320e40-9f4a-3ae7-8cb2-3f3c9c5d856d">
    <target id="771bced0-b494-4850-8921-be9841099ad0">
    https://www.spirit-of-rock.com/en/album/Sgt._Pepper's_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band/1233
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="review" type-id="c3ac9c3b-f546-4d15-873f-b294d2c1b708">
    <target id="8ae9bb61-5e4b-4c8e-9573-4866dc184ffd">https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/reviews/5dcz</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="wikidata" type-id="b988d08c-5d86-4a57-9557-c83b399e3580">
    <target id="1a57d5d9-31fd-413b-a0ff-698b0277ffd5">https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q169226</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    </relation-list>
    </release-group>
    </metadata>

  5. #1655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    6,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ade_AV View Post
    If the data is tagged with MusicBrainz id's then we could get the Allmusic url from MusicBrainz, e.g. for Sgt Pepper:

    http://musicbrainz.org/ws/2/release-...3?inc=url-rels

    Code:
    <metadata xmlns="http://musicbrainz.org/ns/mmd-2.0#">
    <release-group id="9f7a4c28-8fa2-3113-929c-c47a9f7982c3" type="Album" type-id="f529b476-6e62-324f-b0aa-1f3e33d313fc">
    <title>Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band</title>
    <first-release-date>1967-06-01</first-release-date>
    <primary-type id="f529b476-6e62-324f-b0aa-1f3e33d313fc">Album</primary-type>
    <relation-list target-type="url">
    <relation type="allmusic" type-id="a50a1d20-2b20-4d2c-9a29-eb771dd78386">
    <target id="87560598-a9e8-4a8d-8ba8-c170cae809d7">https://www.allmusic.com/album/mw0000649874</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="discogs" type-id="99e550f3-5ab4-3110-b5b9-fe01d970b126">
    <target id="d88b11db-e096-4126-9ec9-264ac5d153ad">https://www.discogs.com/master/23934</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="lyrics" type-id="156344d3-da8b-40c6-8b10-7b1c22727124">
    <target id="2035e54e-669c-4edc-b5dd-3319ede1fdeb">
    http://lyrics.wikia.com/The_Beatles:Sgt._Pepper's_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band_(1967)
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="lyrics" type-id="156344d3-da8b-40c6-8b10-7b1c22727124">
    <target id="87cbca11-4c35-4955-beaa-f4cedee34c68">
    https://genius.com/albums/The-beatles/Sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-band
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="other databases" type-id="38320e40-9f4a-3ae7-8cb2-3f3c9c5d856d">
    <target id="a33a0b00-d513-4e65-9a69-64f0f5a41ac6">
    https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_beatles/sgt__peppers_lonely_hearts_club_band/
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="other databases" type-id="38320e40-9f4a-3ae7-8cb2-3f3c9c5d856d">
    <target id="56da3f0f-2a88-44ab-97ad-9cf5fa1d0be6">https://www.musik-sammler.de/album/6995/</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="other databases" type-id="38320e40-9f4a-3ae7-8cb2-3f3c9c5d856d">
    <target id="771bced0-b494-4850-8921-be9841099ad0">
    https://www.spirit-of-rock.com/en/album/Sgt._Pepper's_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band/1233
    </target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="review" type-id="c3ac9c3b-f546-4d15-873f-b294d2c1b708">
    <target id="8ae9bb61-5e4b-4c8e-9573-4866dc184ffd">https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/reviews/5dcz</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    <relation type="wikidata" type-id="b988d08c-5d86-4a57-9557-c83b399e3580">
    <target id="1a57d5d9-31fd-413b-a0ff-698b0277ffd5">https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q169226</target>
    <direction>forward</direction>
    </relation>
    </relation-list>
    </release-group>
    </metadata>
    Some of my files do carry MusicBrainz IDs but they are not written to the LMS database afaik so a fairly major code change would be required in the scanner and in the database before it could be used.
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net


    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

  6. #1656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    6,220
    @Michael

    Yesterday I had a bit of free time so I went through all of my Artist Art kindly provided by MAI and manaully found images for all of the .missing files. Yeah!

    I now have an image for every Artist except the "Various Artists" placeholder - my Compilations are set up in a default fashion - where I still see the iconised image of Miles Davis.

    Is there a method of replacing this image so far as MAI is concerned?

    Name:  2021-08-10 11_17_30-Server Settings.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  21.5 KB

    Name:  2021-08-10 11_18_09-Logitech Media Server.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  105.8 KB
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net


    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

  7. #1657
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,604

    Announce: Music & Artist Informationplugin

    > I now have an image for every Artist except the "Various Artists"
    > placeholder - my Compilations are set up in a default fashion - where I
    > still see the iconised image of Miles Davis.


    If you have an artist image folder defined, you can put an artist.png
    file in there to replace the trumpeter.

  8. #1658
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    6,220
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I now have an image for every Artist except the "Various Artists"
    > placeholder - my Compilations are set up in a default fashion - where I
    > still see the iconised image of Miles Davis.


    If you have an artist image folder defined, you can put an artist.png
    file in there to replace the trumpeter.
    Thank you
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net


    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

  9. #1659
    Hi there, MAI somehow just is not working anymore.
    I did a full rescan of the library and wiped a lot of .db-files before.
    Now the album reviews do no longer appear although some contact with allmusic seems to be established.
    Name:  Screenshot 2021-09-10 174537.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  179.1 KB
    DSM 6.2.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) running LMS 8.0 -- RPI with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer (any old version?) -- Plugins: Material Skin, MAI, Podcasts, Musik - folge mir, Squeezelite-X, Squeeze CTRL

  10. #1660
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,604

    Announce: Music & Artist Informationplugin

    > Hi there, MAI somehow just is not working anymore.
    > I did a full rescan of the library and wiped a lot of .db-files before.
    > Now the album reviews do no longer appear although some contact with
    > allmusic seems to be established.

    Most likely some change in format. I'm seeing the same here (Album
    Reviews only). I'll look into it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •