Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Can no longer search for artists/songs/albums on Deezer App on SB Boom

Hello,
    Not sure if this is meant for the SB Boom forum, this forum or possibly Deezer Forums... but today i tried to search for an artist (something I was always able to do previously) but noticed that when I load the "My Apps / Deezer" option on my Squeezebox Boom I just get presented with "Smart Radio" options in the forum of lots of music genres.

I used to be able to select "Search" and then either "Artists" "Albums" or "Tracks". I also used to have "My Music" option under Deezer which included all my favourite artists and albums etc.

All these options are gone on every interface I use (Ipad, Android Phone, Logitech Media Server web page on my ZyXEL NSA310 which is running the server). All I can select is SmartRadio and all interfaces have this limitation under Deezer.

When I log into Deezer directly (through deezer.com) on my laptop I am able to search as normal, so I know deezer is letting me search, just not through Squeezebox...

Anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by aerris View Post
    Hello,
    Not sure if this is meant for the SB Boom forum, this forum or possibly Deezer Forums... but today i tried to search for an artist (something I was always able to do previously) but noticed that when I load the "My Apps / Deezer" option on my Squeezebox Boom I just get presented with "Smart Radio" options in the forum of lots of music genres.
    See the following thread:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...Squeezebox-com

I believe you need a Deezer Premium+ account now, there was a bug previously that allowed some users to access it without a Premium+ account.
    According to the above thread, there still seems to be some users who have problem even if they have a Premium+ account.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Can no longer search forartists/songs/albums on Deezer App on SB Boom

> I believe you need a Deezer Premium+ account now, there was a bug
    > previously that allowed some users to access it without a Premium+
    > account.

Correct. The "Smart Radio" search would be an artist search, triggering an
    artist radio.

--

Michael