Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

How about development of a deezer plugin for the LMS?

The way things stand, squeezebox Radio/etc. users are completely dependent upon mysqueezebox.com (mySB.com) to get access to deezer. Even when they run LMS the deezer app requests will be routed through the LMS to mysqueezebox.com (if properly configured). If the mySB.com server is down or lagging (or shutdown at some point in future) then all have to say good bye to deezer via Squeezeproducts.

A solution would be to build a plugin for the LMS. In that case, mySB.com is not needed anymore. Would be nice if we could get deezer themselves to build such a plugin.
    Or is anyone out there interested in building such a plugin him-/herself?

As I understand it, this is a job for a perl developer. Or could it be done in other ways?

Missing Deezer on Squeezebox Radio already very dearly.

Toine

Quote Originally Posted by avh View Post
    The way things stand, squeezebox Radio/etc. users are completely dependent upon mysqueezebox.com (mySB.com) to get access to deezer. Even when they run LMS the deezer app requests will be routed through the LMS to mysqueezebox.com (if properly configured). If the mySB.com server is down or lagging (or shutdown at some point in future) then all have to say good bye to deezer via Squeezeproducts.

A solution would be to build a plugin for the LMS. In that case, mySB.com is not needed anymore. Would be nice if we could get deezer themselves to build such a plugin.
    Or is anyone out there interested in building such a plugin him-/herself?

As I understand it, this is a job for a perl developer. Or could it be done in other ways?

Missing Deezer on Squeezebox Radio already very dearly.

Toine
    based on this post, it appears the ickStream developers are already working on a way to use deezer (among other services).
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post746878
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Deezer on MySqueezebox.com

> I'm from France and have exactly the same problem with my SB Touch and
    > Deezer (Premium ; but i tried premium+ and it's the same)

There are too many different issues described in this thread to have
    "exactly the same" :-). There's one issue we can't fix (unlimited
    streaming without Premium+ account).

There's the 30s song limitation for non Premium+ users which I've been
    working on. I'm rolling out an update right now which should at least
    restore the radio functionality for you.

If you know about other issues, then please give me some more details.
    Thanks!

--

Michael

Can anyone confirm if my EE (4G) deezer add on should allow me to stream to my Squeezeboxs? It was one of the perks which enticed me to sign up a couple of contracts, as my home multiroom system is squeezebox based (each connected to ceiling speakers). Everything worked fine up until recently (each user could access their Deezer account via iPeng/web interface), but in the last week I only seem to get offered Deezer Radio.

If I log in and out of Deezer, I occasionally get the search music option, but next time it just goes back to Deezer radio again. Logging into my Deezer account on the Deezer site I can see the Deezer App is listed under (my account -> my apps).

Well on all but one of my Deezer accounts, as I foolishly thought deleting it and reading the App on my squeezebox.com may fix the issue :/

I've emailed Deezer but haven't got a response as yet. Hoping its not going to be upgrade to premium+. As going by there table (since my mobile can connect) I would guess that's the service I have. I suspect the answer is going to be it isn't, and the mobile subscription is a mosh mash of the two, from which they've now pulled SB connectivity

> I've emailed Deezer but haven't got a response as yet. Hoping its not
    > going to be upgrade to premium+.

From all I know you need Premium+ in order to be able to use their MOD
    offer on SB. Otherwise you'll only get radio style features.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I'm from France and have exactly the same problem with my SB Touch and
    > Deezer (Premium ; but i tried premium+ and it's the same)

There are too many different issues described in this thread to have
    "exactly the same" :-). There's one issue we can't fix (unlimited
    streaming without Premium+ account).

There's the 30s song limitation for non Premium+ users which I've been
    working on. I'm rolling out an update right now which should at least
    restore the radio functionality for you.

If you know about other issues, then please give me some more details.
    Thanks!

--

Michael
    Hello,

Ok, i'm like Toine :

I have a Deezer Premium+ account that functions well on other hardware (PC, Smartphones)

The Deezer application exposes a fairly random behaviour. Most of the time, at choosing a menu option (including the option to start deezer) I get the following menu items:
    - SmartRadio
    - <diverse Genre options like: Pop, Indie/Alternative, Rock, etc>
    - Konto: xxx@yyyyyy.de

If I can get beyond such menu screen in selecting "deezer", I get, like swisstony:
    - Webradios
    - SmartRadio
    - Eigene Musik
    - Musik durchsuchen
    - Konto: xxx@yyyyyy.de

From thereon, unfortunately, deezer does NOT work fine. At any time I will get the SmartRadio-Genres menu again.
    Sometimes, I will get a proper follow up.
    When choosing "Eigene Musik" I will get then:
    - Wiedergabelisten
    - Wiedergabelisten von Freunden
    - Lieblingsalben
    - Lieblingsinterpreten
    - Meine MP3s
    - Top Charts

Choosing any of these items will again mostly offer the the SmartRadio-Genres menu.

If I can get through to my "Lieblingsalben" then I will indeed get them displayed an can choose and hear them!

If I can get through to my "Lieblingsinterpreten" then I get a different behaviour as in the past. Instead of offering me the albums of an Artist (which I can listen to)
    I only get the options
    - SmartRadio
    - ─hnliche Interpreten
    With pictures :
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I finally found the reason for the intermittent old style menus: some of the backend servers had not properly updated and were still running the old code. I fixed them. Please let me know if you still get to see those menus. Thanks!
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo

I finally found the reason for the intermittent old style menus: some of the backend servers had not properly updated and were still running the old code. I fixed them. Please let me know if you still get to see those menus. Thanks!
    Just flipped though the menus for 5 minutes or so and never saw an old style one. So it seems to be fixed for me. Thanks very much!

lurchi

also Problem with menu...

Hi,

i have some squeezebox with a deezer premium+ account

I still have the same problem (described in the posts before) with my squeezebox - always when i select the app "squeezer" it always will navigate to the list "smartradios".
    After about 10-30 "select, back - select again, and so on" - suddenly the search menu will be shown.

I am a user from austria, I have 4 squeezebox - what can i do ?

thanks in advance

> I still have the same problem (described in the posts before) with my

Could you please provide a screenshot (or at least a verbatim text copy of
    the menu items you get)? There are too many different issues being
    discussed in this thread to say "the same problem". Ok, it's the same:
    "not working as expected". But that doesn't help much :-).

> squeezebox - always when i select the app "squeezer" it always will
    > navigate to the list "smartradios".

Did you update to Premium+ only recently?

--

Michael