Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Losing button presets and how do these actually work?

Is there any good information around on how the SBR stores the six button presets?

Periodically, and especially after a power outage, I find that some/all of my preset buttons no longer work.

My solution is to use the longer list of favourites that I have to recall the stations of interest and then re-save them by long pressing the buttons, but it drives me batty to understand what's behind this problem.

I can't find anywhere in the LMS app which shows what is stored in these buttons - or am I missing anything?

Squeezebox Radio using LMS 8.0.0 running under piCorePlayer 6.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by AlecSp View Post
    Is there any good information around on how the SBR stores the six button presets?

Periodically, and especially after a power outage, I find that some/all of my preset buttons no longer work.

My solution is to use the longer list of favourites that I have to recall the stations of interest and then re-save them by long pressing the buttons, but it drives me batty to understand what's behind this problem.

I can't find anywhere in the LMS app which shows what is stored in these buttons - or am I missing anything?

Squeezebox Radio using LMS 8.0.0 running under piCorePlayer 6.1.0
    Install the "Presets "Editor" plugin?

Name:  presets.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  98.4 KB
    Server - LMS 8.0.0 Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Garage - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Radio

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 7xRPi