Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Touch turns off from screensaver after 10 minutes - is this normal?

I use album flow screensaver when the touch is not in use however after 10 minutes the screen turns off. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by 05mattjax View Post
    I use album flow screensaver when the touch is not in use however after 10 minutes the screen turns off. Is this normal?
    The delay times and other screensaver settings are user selectable from the Touch's menus....Settings>Screen>Screensavers.
    Rg

System information
    ------------------------
    Main: SGC microJukebox/Squeezelite> ultraRendu > USB>RME ADI-2 DAC > Benchmark AHB2 > Revel Performa F208 speakers, 2X REL R-305 subs.

Home Theatre: Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic 5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.2 - 0.8.20181005git1538738519 on a 1TB microJukebox Vortexbox Appliance, SonicOrbiter V 2.7.

Quote Originally Posted by rgro View Post
    The delay times and other screensaver settings are user selectable from the Touch's menus....Settings>Screen>Screensavers.
    There's not a setting for duration of screensaver!

I'm not that familiar with Album Flow, but does it need your server to be running in order to serve up album art and does your server power down after 10 minutes of inactivity?

Quote Originally Posted by Apesbrain View Post
    I'm not that familiar with Album Flow, but does it need your server to be running in order to serve up album art and does your server power down after 10 minutes of inactivity?
    Quite possible that's the cause. I'll do some experiments and report back.