Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1296

Qobuz.com streaming plugin

> is there a way to search Qobuz by label?

Not that I'm aware of. But I often forget what I've implemented :-)

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > For now I have both tidal and qobuz plug-ins enabled. DSTM feeds from
    > tidal only, it’s not picking from qobuz.

Yep, it's definitely not optimized for users of multiple music services...

> Is there a way to hint to pull from qobuz instead?

Not without deactivating one of them.

--

Michael
    Got it...thank you.. I will be losing Tidal soon...so nice to know it should work after I shut down that one and deactivate that plugin.
    Joggler O2/Squeezeplay OS w/EDO hack->Monoprice USB ->W4S DSDse -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low-> Magnepan 3.6R /// Joggler O2/SqueezePlay OS w/EDO hack ->USB-> Pioneer SC-99 -> NHT SuperOne 2.1

[QUOTE=mherger;955306]> For now I have both tidal and qobuz plug-ins enabled. DSTM feeds from
    > tidal only, it’s not picking from qobuz.

Yep, it's definitely not optimized for users of multiple music services...

> Is there a way to hint to pull from qobuz instead?

Not without deactivating one of them.

--

Would this be true of using spotify as well? I tried DSTM with lastfm, but it only pulled from my local music, just as if I had selected that lastmix option. That seemed odd. Disabled spotify and it works.

BTW, tried the Quboz Studio Premier plan, and it seems great.

Danke Michael for all you do....

search albums

Quote Originally Posted by DomieMic65 View Post
    is there a way to search Qobuz by label?
    Thnx!!
    Hi all,

Using the Qobuz plug-in it is possible to search albums from a given label ...

By example, typing "ECM" in the search field, gives as a result the list of all ECM records ...

Regards

Would you consider adding one more option to the "Preferred format" settings for Qobuz? My system frequently chokes if I try to play files with a sample rate of 96 KHz or higher, but it usually has no problem with 24 bit files at 44 .1 KHz. That's not an option, so I have to settle for 16 bit/44.1. Not an urgent matter, but it would be nice to have the option.

(edited to correct grammatical error. Meaning unchanged.)
    Last edited by RobbH; 2019-11-14 at 17:29.
    LMS (recent) running on Debian X86_64; 5 Squeezelite players (3 in PiCorePlayer), 3 players connected via Airplay Bridge
    1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired

Quote Originally Posted by Louroux45 View Post
    Hi all,

Using the Qobuz plug-in it is possible to search albums from a given label ...

By example, typing "ECM" in the search field, gives as a result the list of all ECM records ...

Regards
    Hi there...
    yes it gives but in some other cases it may give many other stuff that are not related to the label.. also you are not sure that you get all the results from the label
    It's a way though...
    thnx
    Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi3b(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](piCore)/M2Tech EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
    Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
    Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower

Quote Originally Posted by DomieMic65 View Post
    Hi there...
    yes it gives but in some other cases it may give many other stuff that are not related to the label.. also you are not sure that you get all the results from the label
    It's a way though...
    thnx
    agreed ! this is not perfect ; however using the Qobuz application "search" it is possible to search by label (radio buttons) ; in my use case I will get a list of all "ECM" records on Qobuz

The question is now to look in the Qobuz API and check if the "label" type is supported by the API search function, then see how to implement it in the plug-in ...
    Last edited by Louroux45; 2019-11-16 at 03:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Louroux45 View Post
    agreed ! this is not perfect ; however using the Qobuz application "search" it is possible to search by label (radio buttons) ; in my use case I will get a list of all "ECM" records on Qobuz

The question is now to look in the Qobuz API an check if the "label" type is supported by the API search function, then to implement it in the plug-in ...
    Yes the app has this option but it would be great to have it in LMS plugin... thats why I asked in the first place!
    Hopefully it can be implemented in the future!
    Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi3b(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](piCore)/M2Tech EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
    Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
    Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower

Quote Originally Posted by RobbH View Post
    Would you consider adding one more option to the "Preferred format" settings for Qobuz? My system frequently chokes if I try to play files with a sample rate of 96 KHz or higher, but it usually has no problem with 24 bit files at 44 .1 KHz. That's not an option, so I have to settle for 16 bit/44.1. Not an urgent matter, but it would be nice to have the option.
    (edited to correct grammatical error. Meaning unchanged.)
    Never mind about this! Because:

1. I had occasion to load the Qobuz web player, something I rarely do, and saw that the resolution options in the plugin are the only ones offered on the web, as well. So they are probably the only ones available.

and

2. As is often the case, the solution my problem turned out to be a matter of applying the right startup parameters to an instance of Squeezelite. My system wasn't choking on high-res files; one player was.
    LMS (recent) running on Debian X86_64; 5 Squeezelite players (3 in PiCorePlayer), 3 players connected via Airplay Bridge
    1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired

I am addicted to tags ...

I am using LMS since more than 10 years and have built in this time a database of about 1600 albums; everything fully tagged to get the full benefit and features of LMS. I love it.
    Since half year I am on Qobuz. Great stuff. Good quality. Easy to get new albums. ..
    But. I am having usability problems. I dont know how to best find albums I want to hear again.
    So far, I am adding all albums I like and want to hear again to the Qobuz favourites. I like this approach because I can use these favourites as well within the Qobuz app on my Smartphone.
    And this list is growing and is getting as mess.
    I would so much love to have these albums integrated in my LMS database.
    I tried to make these albums available in a playlist, but they do not show-up in the database. The required information would be there but is not used.
    e.g.
    #EXTURL:qobuz://80660933.flac
    #EXTINF:-1,Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed von David Bowie aus Space Oddity (Tony Visconti 2019 Mix)
    qobuz://80660933.flac

I have 2 questions:
    1) Is there anyway to map these entries (title, artist, album) to LMS? I am even wondering to learn how to program LMS .
    2) What approach are you guys taking to manage this BIG DATA issue?

I am excited to get responses.
    Living Room / Hifi: piCorePlayer 4.0.0 on rPi 3B+ & Allo DigiOne & 1TB USB (LMS 7.9.2 & Squeezelite) & Keces DC-116, Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock, Rega DAC R, Rotel RB/RC-1070, Klipsch Forte III
    Bedroom: Boom
    Kitchen: Radio
    Spare: SB3, Touch