Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2079
    Quote Originally Posted by bb010g View Post
    I'm encountering this reliably on LMS 8.3.0 - 1659590348 (amd64) (via a Docker lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver:dev container) when streaming qobuz://album:0886443431515.qbz to Squeezelite v1.9.9-1392 (amd64) on macOS Monterey 12.5, with Squeezelite playing FLAC files it fetches directly from Qobuz, at least for a couple of the tracks each time I run through the album.

From what I've observed, LMS believes the track duration to be shorter than it actually is, and this "overlong" playback may continue and let the song fully play out, but the next track may also just be started instead (that being more likely the longer past LMS's perceived end you are). I've also had some success getting the end of the track to play when it would otherwise be skipped by seeking very close to the end of the track.

I've experienced the end of tracks being skipped on some other albums, with similar "overlong" playback reported by LMS, but I don't remember which albums.
    Changing "Streaming mode for HTTP(S)" to "Cache HTTP(S) streams on disk" under "Advanced" -> "Network", fixed this for me.

Idem

Hello,
    The same for me on LMS 8.1.1 on qobuz pluggin from Daphile, track skip sometimes to next one beafore the end.
    I don't find option "Streaming mode for HTTP(S)" to "Cache HTTP(S) streams on disk" under "Advanced" -> "Network" (daphile 21.01-x86_64)
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mopet View Post
    Hello,
    The same for me on LMS 8.1.1 on qobuz pluggin from Daphile, track skip sometimes to next one beafore the end.
    I don't find option "Streaming mode for HTTP(S)" to "Cache HTTP(S) streams on disk" under "Advanced" -> "Network" (daphile 21.01-x86_64)
    Regards
    Try a more recent LMS ... I think it was introduced in. 8.2.1
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Duplicate Playlists Displayed

Hi,

I've been looking to see if anyone else has this problem but can't find any mention of it. In the Qobus plugin several versions of the same playlists are displayed, sometimes as many as 4 duplicates, this only applies to my playlists and not the qobus ones or to individual tracks. I don't know why this is happenning or how to get rid of the duplicates, can anyone help?

I am using lms version: : 8.2.0 - 1627922070 @ Tue Aug 3 11:39:20 CEST 2021b running with Max2Play and Qobus Version 2.6.1

The problem doesn't exist with the Qobus app but does in both ipeng and the lms web interface

Thanks any help much appreciated!

Qobuz.com streaming plugin

> I've been looking to see if anyone else has this problem but can't find
    > any mention of it. In the Qobus plugin several versions of the same
    > playlists are displayed, sometimes as many as 4 duplicates, this only
    > applies to my playlists and not the qobus ones or to individual tracks.

Is this in the Qobuz menus, or when importing Qobuz items into your own
    library?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Try a more recent LMS ... I think it was introduced in. 8.2.1
    Thank you, that's right now.

online library integration in other navigation modes

Hello,
    I use the pluggin online music libray integration which allows me to integrate my favorites qobuz in the daphile lists of the section my music (artists of albums, albums,...) with the music I have on my hard disk. This works very well EXCEPT for items created from other navigation modes (in the platinum tab). For illustration, I created a section "Alternative and Independent" which includes the genres "Independent, independent, Alternative and Independent). Whatever the mode of application chosen (ex: Full library), only the albums present on my hard disk are taken back. Can you think of an explanation?
    Thank you

Qobuz.com streaming plugin

> disk. This works very well EXCEPT for items created from -other
    > navigation modes- (in the platinum tab). For illustration, I created a

What's the platinum tab? Is this something Daphile specific?

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I've been looking to see if anyone else has this problem but can't find
    > any mention of it. In the Qobus plugin several versions of the same
    > playlists are displayed, sometimes as many as 4 duplicates, this only
    > applies to my playlists and not the qobus ones or to individual tracks.

Is this in the Qobuz menus, or when importing Qobuz items into your own
    library?
    It’s in both the LMC playlists and the Qobuz my menu my playlists. I’m wondering if it’s an lmc issue. This started when I moved all my playlists from Spotify to Qobuz, before then I didn’t use the LMC playlists which was empty, now it duplicates my playlists from Qobuz. The playlists in the spotty app are all still there with no duplicates. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > disk. This works very well EXCEPT for items created from -other
    > navigation modes- (in the platinum tab). For illustration, I created a

What's the platinum tab? Is this something Daphile specific?
    Player tab, sorry, in menu Additional browes modes.