Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 92 of 173 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Hi,

I've the Qobuz plugin installed on a 7.8.0 LMS debian version.
    I logged in and I'm able to search and browse my collection.
    I have a free qobuz account.
    when I try to play a track, it gives me this error
    Code:
    [15-12-22 16:43:04.1740] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (147) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Networking::Async::HTTP::_http_read_body: illegal file descriptor or filehandle (either no attached file descriptor or illegal value):  at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 150.
    is it due to free subscription or to a plugin/server issue ?

Free as in free trial?
    It didn't make any difference for me at the time, but to enjoy Qobuz on your Squeezebox you'll need (at least) a Premium subscription.

Qobuz streaming plugin feeling unemployed down here!

Hi,
    I am not a Squeezebox owner. However I'd like to stream audio files from Qobuz to one UPnP/DLNA renderer. Saddly, Qobuz doesn't provide any app for direct streaming to my renderer . This player is connected to my Local Area Network through Ethernet RJ45.
    I also have a NAS Synology DS215j on that same LAN.
    So I installed Logitech Media Server (LMS) package on this NAS, according to the instructions on this thread : [Test] Repo for LMS 7.9.0 on Synology DSM 5.*
    This LMS has "UPnP/DLNA Media Interface (v1.0)" plugin activated by default, so that I had great hopes.
    In the end, I am using 7.9.0-062.1018 LMS update from Slimdevice, instead of 7.9.0-062 Synology beta version. By the way, my DS215j runs : DSM 5.2-5644 Update 3.
    Also, "Qobuz" streaming plugin, this one edited by Pierre Beck / Michael Herger, is activated (Huge thanks, guys!)
    However, when I navigate to 192.168.0.10:9002, with 192.168.0.10 being my Synology DS215j LAN address, the LogitechMediaServer user interface always shows me :
    "Choose Player >
    Your player was not found…"
    I’d be very grateful if you could tell me what is wrong??
    Sincerely,
    N.G.

For completeness sake :

- My renderer is a NAD D 7050 (whathifi.com/nad/d-7050/review). I am used to feed it with delicious digital inputs such as FLAC 16 bits 44.1 kHz (CD quality streams) from Qobuz servers or FLAC 24 bits 96 kHz (max quality for this player) locally stored audio files upon my Synology NAS.
    This can be done by means of several other UPnP/DLNA apps such as :
    - "BubbleUPnP" on my Android cell phone connected to my local network through WiFi;
    - Synology "Audio Station" running upon the NAS. But only after I installed the " Multimedia server " package which enables the Synology NAS to stream multimedia files to renderers on the same local area network. However, Audio Station is still unable to stream Qobuz. These launched packages combination doesn't seem to interfere with LMS.

- Last clue : I have created a mysqueezebox.com account, and LMS settings are integrating it and "keeping player settings in sync." However, that web site is also complaining that I have no Squeeze box detected on my LAN.

Qobuz.com streaming plugin

> Also, "Qobuz" streaming plugin, this one edited by Pierre Beck / Michael
    > Herger, is activated (Huge thanks, guys!)
    > However, when I navigate to 192.168.0.10:9002, with 192.168.0.10 being
    > my Synology DS215j LAN address, the LogitechMediaServer user interface
    > always shows me :
    > "Choose Player >
    > *YOUR PLAYER WAS NOT FOUNDÂ…*"

The UPnP integration in LMS does NOT provide access to music services,
    but to the local media files only. I there's a UPnP Bridge plugin from a
    3rd party which would allow you to treat your device like a SB. You
    might want to give that a try. Check the forums for related messages.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by pierrepoulpe View Post

See the new button? cool uh...?

It's kind of dirty hack. But it works... If Qobuz dev team reads this, why not integrate that in the website, as an accout option of course, disabled by default.

Tested with Opera 12.10, Chrome 23.0, Firefox 11.0, should be compatible with Safari.
    Should not be compatible with IE, unless someone knows a trick. <troll>(but seriously, you care about IE?)</troll>

Needs plugin v1.70

1/ Download SqueezeboxQobuz.user.js from https://github.com/pierrepoulpe/Sque...xQobuz.user.js

2/ Edit the file with any text editor to replace the example IP with your squeezebox server one, line 14. (Delete line 13, uncomment 14)

3/ Set-up the script
    Opera : Preferences > Advanced > Content > JS Options > User Javascript folder : browse to the directory you save the script
    Chrome : drag'n'drop the file on Chrome, accept the warning message.
    Firefox : install greasemonkey, https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefo.../greasemonkey/, then drag'n'drop the file to firefox

4/ Open qobuz.com on any album page, click 'Ecouter', you should see the new menu, and clicking it should launch the play on squeezebox. If you click again on 'écouter', you'll see the dirty iframe.

Tell me if there is a bone.
    Hi
    Does anyone knows how to install the SqueezeboxQobuz.user.js addon in Chrome ?
    it works perfectly on Firefox with greasemonkey but I did not succeed with chrome.
    The procedure indicated above does not work anymore apparently
    pnaga

The UPnP integration in LMS does NOT provide access to music services,
    but to the local media files only. I there's a UPnP Bridge plugin from a
    3rd party which would allow you to treat your device like a SB. You
    might want to give that a try. Check the forums for related messages.

--

Michael
    Thank you Michael. I tried this third party plugin (Squeeze2upnp - UPnP/DLNA bridge) and it works great for discovering my DLNA renderers and playing local files. I still have difficulties for playing Qobuz streams though. However, as you told me, I will search into the related forum messages and also into this detailed pluging user guide made by Philippe.

Hi,

is Qobuz changing software/api's behind the screens and I (or we) see some effects from this?

When I search via the plugin for 'Frans Bruggen' it returns 0 albums and artists.

When I do the same search via the web player or the app on my tablet/phone it finds multiple albums.

Anybody else noticed this?

Regards,

Huib
    Last edited by hsmeets; 2016-02-15 at 13:14. Reason: typo
    does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?

Quote Originally Posted by hsmeets View Post
    is Qobuz changing software/api's behind the screens and I (or we) see some effects from this?
    When I search via the plugin for 'Frans Bruggen' it returns 0 albums and artists.
    Huib
    Works for me - if i search for "Frans Bruggen" i get a list of albums of the (dutch?) conductor Frans Brüggen.
    Both in iPeng and webinterface. Looks the same as the list returned by the qobuz app

But i don't get results if the "filter search results" function (in the settings of the plugin) is activated. I normally keep this filter deactivated - IMHO the Qobuz search function has much improved during the last two years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by sternenjaeger View Post
    Works for me - if i search for "Frans Bruggen" i get a list of albums of the (dutch?) conductor Frans Brüggen.
    Both in iPeng and webinterface. Looks the same as the list returned by the qobuz app

But i don't get results if the "filter search results" function (in the settings of the plugin) is activated. I normally keep this filter deactivated - IMHO the Qobuz search function has much improved during the last two years or so.
    Many many thanks! That was the fix for my "problem".
    does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?

cant "fast forward" in track

Hello
    I use Qobuz and Tidal for new and am still in the testing phase...
    I have found that no fast forward is possible.
    The progress bar is visible. but at the end of the current position is not a point.
    Gladly would I select a point in the piece of music, which does not unfortunately go.

The same happens if I use Qobuz-plugin or ickStream-plugin. Both are the same.
    When I hear my own FLACs, it works fine.

I use Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.1 - 1445336020 and Squeeze Control on my Android tablet pixels C and Nexus 7 (1)

What can I do for fast forward?

Thank you very much
    rost21A