Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: MySB.com down?

Working in Ireland also. Another appalling episode of Logitech customer care. I wouldn't be without my sbt but Logitech are such a disappoint

Austria fine, but it was horror... no radiostation in house. last week i brought all "oldfashion" radios to carritative, and this week no radio...

Well this outage finally made me resurrect my SBS (LMS whatever they renamed it to this week) which has been out of action for maybe nearly a year, and managed to connect my brand new SB radio to it without entering any MSB details. Now it has no clue what MSB is - no option in any menu to change the library to MSB!

Now... perhaps that is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    Well this outage finally made me resurrect my SBS (LMS whatever they renamed it to this week) which has been out of action for maybe nearly a year, and managed to connect my brand new SB radio to it without entering any MSB details. Now it has no clue what MSB is - no option in any menu to change the library to MSB!

Now... perhaps that is a good thing?
    LMS webGUI > settings > mysqueezebox.com tab
    Then enter your mysb.com credentials.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    ..... Now it has no clue what MSB is - no option in any menu to change the library to MSB!...
    Correct. No MySB account needed to use the Internet Radio menu's.
    Radio > Settings > Advanced > Network > Switch to MySB.com will switch player from LMS to MySB.com

---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

In Spain -or at least in my case- MySB.com worked again for several hours, but this morning died again. Still dead at 18:30. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Mondo and obviously stop buying any Logitech products. This absolute disregard for their customers is outrageous.

And the fact that not even MY ALARMS work without MySB.com is just ridiculous. For the last three days I've had to use my wristwatch alarm to wake up!
    Last edited by vedlos; 2012-11-04 at 10:36.

Quote Originally Posted by vedlos View Post
    In Spain -or at least in my case- MySB.com worked again for several hours, but this morning died again. Still dead at 18:30. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Mondo and obviously stop buying any Logitech products. This absolute disregard for their customers is outrageous.

And the fact that not even MY ALARMS work without MySB.com is just ridiculous. For the last three days I've had to use my wristwatch alarm to wake up!
    No problems here in Valencia ...

If you're talking about the Revo Mondo - don't waste your money!

And what's wrong with a mechanical alarm clock? These devices are media players NOT clocks!!!
    LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

Brexit = ∞ stupidity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    No problems here in Valencia ...
    Now it seems to be working, but until now it couldn't connect to MySB.com.

If you're talking about the Revo Mondo - don't waste your money!
    No, I'm thinking about a Grace Digital Mondo Internet Radio, it's similar to SB Radio but it doesn't seem to depend on a single unreliable server, therefore I guess it doesn't turn into a useless piece of junk when said server is dead for several days.

And what's wrong with a mechanical alarm clock? These devices are media players NOT clocks!!!
    I don't have any problem with old alarm clocks, I just like to wake up to Internet radio stations (if you live in Spain you probably know why). Actually that's the main reason I bought an Internet radio player. If there is anything wrong with using a media player as an alarm clock, please let me know. I wouldn't want to bother anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by vedlos View Post
    Now it seems to be working, but until now it couldn't connect to MySB.com.

No, I'm thinking about a Grace Digital Mondo Internet Radio, it's similar to SB Radio but it doesn't seem to depend on a single unreliable server, therefore I guess it doesn't turn into a useless piece of junk when said server is dead for several days.

I don't have any problem with old alarm clocks, I just like to wake up to Internet radio stations (if you live in Spain you probably know why). Actually that's the main reason I bought an Internet radio player. If there is anything wrong with using a media player as an alarm clock, please let me know. I wouldn't want to bother anyone.
    http://grace.reciva.com/

Seems familiar to me ,wonder how reciva service is regarding reliability ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Rasbery PI digi+ MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Loggia: Raspi hifiberry dac + Adams
    Bathroom : Radio (with battery)
    iPad with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server Intel NUC Esxi VM Linux mint 18 LMS 7.9.2

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html