Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: MySB.com down?

Quote Originally Posted by Kworb View Post
    I doubt they care, if any reputation is being damaged it's the "Squeezebox" brand, and those aren't being sold anymore.
    take a look at amazon .. I've been looking for alternatives, but squeezebox is very much there

Logitech contact

Just wrote to Logitech's support, let's see what's going to happen:

"Hello
    I just bought a sqeezebox last week. I got to like it so much that I ordered two other ones.
    Your service mysqeezbox.com has been down for three day now. This makes me very upset. You take the money for a product which doesn't work!!! Please make this service working again or I want my money back!!!
    I bought so many Logitech products for private use and also for my engineering business.
    You can be 100% sure that I will never buy any of your products again if you keep treating your loyal customers like this. PLEASE turn on mysqueezebox!!!
    Greetings aweb7, Switzerland, the home of Logitech...."
    Last edited by aweb7; 2012-11-03 at 09:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Kworb View Post
    I doubt they care, if any reputation is being damaged it's the "Squeezebox" brand, and those aren't being sold anymore.
    I'm sorry, but for me it is Logitech's support and reliability which will suffer, irrespective of which model is involved.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by aweb7 View Post
    Just wrote to Logitech's support, let's see what's going to happen:

"Hello
    I just bought a sqeezebox last week. I got to like it so much that I ordered two other ones.
    Your service mysqeezbox.com has been down for three day now. This makes me very upset. You take the money for a product which doesn't work!!! Please make this service working again or I want my money back!!!
    I bought so many Logitech products for private use and also for my engineering business.
    You can be 100% sure that I will never buy any of your products again if you keep treating your loyal customers like this. PLEASE turn on mysqueezebox!!!
    Greetings aweb7, Switzerland, the home of Logitech...."
    Probably, nothing ... I suspect Europe is being sacrificed to keep loyal US customers happy.
    LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

Brexit = ∞ stupidity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still down in the UK for me - touch SB3 Boom AND Radio - mysb down for them all...

I've been in for 10 minutes now...

Switzerland here
    ))
    Last edited by aweb7; 2012-11-03 at 14:20.

Sweden here

Me to! =)

Finally ....... up and running!
    John

Now seems OK in the UK. 09.00 04/10
    SB Radio & Touch both connecting.

Very bad PR from Logitech though.

The Netherlands reporting and connecting :-)
    as said very bad pr for Logitech.....