Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MySB.com down?

Sweden (only country where the clouds are interesting)

MySB.com down?

This morning CET, I cannot seem to be able to get my SB connect to the MySB server (European or otherwise). Also I cannot surf to MySB.com. is it just me, or is the server and the whole page down?
    // OppfinnarJocke
    SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.3 r16662, Player FW 77
    Main use: Deezer and Radio Paradise through MySB.com

me too

I am just new to SB and I think it is a neat thing! But without MySB.com, I can probably throw the boxes out of the window...

Definitely down

Welcome to the club. This morning I was woken up by my Boom without the usual radio station but the internal alarm sound. Thank you Logitech! This has been another convincing sign for the ongoing support of the squeezentwork :-(
    What will happen to thy system?
    You are right, as prizes are high on ebay now it would be best to sell now than later.

Alarm not working!

I normally use the Rooster noise under Sounds & Effects as my alarm on my Boom in the bedroom.

This morning I just happened to wake up even though the alarm ws supposed to have gone off with the following error scrolling:

"There was an error loading the remote feed for Sounds & Effects: (Connect timed out: Transport endpoint is not connected)"

I've always assumed that the sound effects etc. were physically stored as part of the SBS installation, but am now starting to think they are stored at MySB.com.

Could MySB.com being down be the reason it didn't work or is it a problem at my end?

Thanks

Netherlands still down....

In the Netherlands is again no mySQB activity. All players can not connect.
    Is this the way Logitech force us to switch over to the far inferior UE radio and his crappy software ?
    I think that a direct link to tunein radio would be a perfect option and that the SB players are not depending on the Logitech servers.

I was getting crazy

I was getting crazy . I thought it was just my problem !
    Let s hope they solve the problem soon ! Connecting to Media Server in this pc everything works ... but nice thing in an internet radio is to leave the pc off !
    Hi to all from Italy

Angelo

Still down

Here in Austria all down - 4 Radios and noch Radiostation reachable :-(

What a shame!

Yes, has been down for more than 12 hours...

Here in Prague, MySB service has been down since last evening, that is more than 12 hours (or even longer). This is getting really annoying, especially since some of the functionality cannot be replaced with local server running. We are becoming hostages.

I hope this will spur some activity to modify server functionality and completely remove the need for Logitech cloud services.

Oh, and it would be nice to get some comment from someone at Logitech about servers being down.... and when will they be up?

I live just down the road from Logitech in Morges, Switzerland.

Called them this morning and they confirm that "the server is down".

The could not give me any indication as to when they expected it to be up and running again.

"Soon" is the best they could do!
    John

Sweden (only country where the clouds are interesting)
    No real news on twitter either https://twitter.com/mysqueezebox
    // OppfinnarJocke
    SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.3 r16662, Player FW 77
    Main use: Deezer and Radio Paradise through MySB.com