Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    That should work in "Material Skin" if the playlist manager plugin is installed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    That sounds great. Is Material Skin an option in Squeeze Ctrl or on my phone (mi 9t with android 9)?

Quote Originally Posted by dejong@kraanendejong.nl View Post
    That sounds great. Is Material Skin an option in Squeeze Ctrl or on my phone (mi 9t with android 9)?
    It is a plugin for LMS.

It is a plugin for LMS.

Thank you for your quick and very useful response. The material skin is great! Never tried it before. After installing my library is rescanning. At the bottom I see a new item 'album covers' but nothing is added there and it's scanning for 40 min. now.

Thank you for your quick and very useful response. The material skin is great! Never tried it before. After installing my library is rescanning. At the bottom I see a new item 'album covers' but nothing is added there and it's scanning for 40 min. now.
    Just installing Material Skin shouldn't start a rescan.

Just installing Material Skin shouldn't start a rescan.

In the settings I switched off 'save album covers to cache', so the scanning stopped.
    I have to get used to this skin, especially the settings are totally different because there are no tabs. One last question is how to switch back to my 'standard' skin, I can't seem to find it in the server settings ..
    Last edited by dejong@kraanendejong.nl; 2020-01-24 at 06:56.

In the settings I switched off 'save album covers to cache'. I have to get used to this skin, especially the settings are totally different because there are no tabs. One last question is how to switch back to my 'standard' skin, I can't seem to find it in the server settings ..
    To load the default skin you can go to
    Server IP:9000/default
    All you need to know about Material Skin can be found at
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

I have squeezebox servers in 2 locations. So I configured 2 LMS servers in Squeeze Ctl.
    My concern is everytime I change location I have to go in the settings to select the right one. If not I get a 'connect' button which does not work because the other server is selected...
    Would it be possible to change behavior so it is transparent to the user?

Quote Originally Posted by olivier.playwithfree View Post
    I have squeezebox servers in 2 locations. So I configured 2 LMS servers in Squeeze Ctl.
    My concern is everytime I change location I have to go in the settings to select the right one. If not I get a 'connect' button which does not work because the other server is selected...
    Would it be possible to change behavior so it is transparent to the user?
    To automate your situation, the only way would be to only use servers that are discovered or at least prefer them. However that will slow down connection for users with one server, since Squeeze Ctrl tries to connect using the previous address first. Since one server setups are much more common, that's the case I'm optimizing for.

For quicker switching of servers, use the selector in the header menu instead of going to settings.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

Ok, thank you