Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
    Quote Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
    It only stops the server software, it doesn't shutdown the RPi.
    But that is the desired action - Edwin2006 asked for a "shutdown command for LMS" not for pCP.
    Because, as I understand it:
    With pCP running, the RPi can be safely turned off at the switch (as pCP runs in memory).
    But if LMS is also running on the RPi, LMS needs to be stopped first (because it runs off the disk).

If so, a control that stops LMS on a RPi player would be very useful.
    You currently have a 'Power' control for each Player but I understand that this shuts down legacy devices and does nothing useful when the player is a RPi. Is that correct?

Hello, I am using squeeze ctrl since a couply of years now successfully on different os's. One question I have if I want to download songs to my phone in the Android app, can I then tell it to put them into the external SD card? I tried to be smart and entered he whole path, but instead it landed on the internal memory with a huge path.

Thanks for the cool app!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by r.ludwig View Post
    Hello, I am using squeeze ctrl since a couply of years now successfully on different os's. One question I have if I want to download songs to my phone in the Android app, can I then tell it to put them into the external SD card? I tried to be smart and entered he whole path, but instead it landed on the internal memory with a huge path.

Thanks for the cool app!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Squeeze Ctrl uses Android's built-in download system and that system does not support downloading directly to a SD card.
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

Quote Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
    Squeeze Ctrl uses Android's built-in download system and that system does not support downloading directly to a SD card.
    thanks

Tracks in playlist do not advance

Hi,

I'm using Sqeeze Control on an Android phone (Samsung S9). Great app, I love it! My LMS (v7.9) is on a Synology NAS. My players are two RPis with Moode 5.3, squeezelite activated, obviously.

My problem: The tracks in my playlist on the app do no advance automatically. I need to manually start each track on the playlist which is of course annoying.

I went through all settings of the app (maybe I missed something, I am a newby), and now I am stuck.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by kosmonaut_75 View Post
    Hi,

I'm using Sqeeze Control on an Android phone (Samsung S9). Great app, I love it! My LMS (v7.9) is on a Synology NAS. My players are two RPis with Moode 5.3, squeezelite activated, obviously.

My problem: The tracks in my playlist on the app do no advance automatically. I need to manually start each track on the playlist which is of course annoying.

I went through all settings of the app (maybe I missed something, I am a newby), and now I am stuck.

Any suggestions?
    The app is just a remote control, it has nothing to do with actually advancing the playlist. Your problem is probably a setting on the server.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com