Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 891 to 897 of 897
  1. #891
    Senior Member wt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by CypherMK View Post
    I have found a bug. First, have Squeeze CTRL open in the playlist view. Then lock the phone with power button. Then unlock your phone, in my case the fingerprint scanner. Then try to scroll the playlist page. This is not possible. On the second try (still in unlocked state), you will reorder the track you are pressing. After that you can scroll freely.

    Tried this on a Pixel 2 XL with Android 11
    I know about this one already, but as far as I can tell it's a glitch with the system. It even happens with the Gmail app, except in Gmail there's no action associated with hold and drag so you don't notice it. Instead it just won't scroll on first try.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

  2. #892
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
    I know about this one already, but as far as I can tell it's a glitch with the system. It even happens with the Gmail app, except in Gmail there's no action associated with hold and drag so you don't notice it. Instead it just won't scroll on first try.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I just tried it with the Gmail app. It seems to happen like 1 out of 5 times or so.
    I can't remember having this issue with the previous version of Squeeze CTRL (before the Android 11 gesture fix) though.
    Is it possible to download the older version of Squeeze CTRL to try this out?

  3. #893
    Senior Member wt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by CypherMK View Post
    I just tried it with the Gmail app. It seems to happen like 1 out of 5 times or so.
    I can't remember having this issue with the previous version of Squeeze CTRL (before the Android 11 gesture fix) though.
    Is it possible to download the older version of Squeeze CTRL to try this out?
    Sorry there's no way to rollback. It probably wouldn't work anyway. I noticed this a while back.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

  4. #894
    Hi, I've had this app for a few years now but could never get line in to show up for my SB Radio.

    At this time I no longer have an LMS, the SB Radio plays line in 99% of the time, but sometimes it plays radio or Deezer. When that is over it wound be good to switch it back to line in.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  5. #895
    Senior Member wt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by rmjb View Post
    Hi, I've had this app for a few years now but could never get line in to show up for my SB Radio.

    At this time I no longer have an LMS, the SB Radio plays line in 99% of the time, but sometimes it plays radio or Deezer. When that is over it wound be good to switch it back to line in.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    You can't control the line in for the SB Radio with any app. For some reason Logitech made the Line In on the SB Radio only controllable on the device itself, unlike every other Squeezebox device that has a line in.
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

  6. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
    You can't control the line in for the SB Radio with any app. For some reason Logitech made the Line In on the SB Radio only controllable on the device itself, unlike every other Squeezebox device that has a line in.


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  7. #897
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto area, Canada
    Posts
    1,346
    I bought Squeeze Control for Android a long time ago, and recently thought of getting the version for Windows10 from the Windows store. Does my purchase of the Android version cover use of the Windows version, or do I have to buy it again?

    Ron
    LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
    Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm speakers
    Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
    Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
    Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
    Radio (WiFi) - home office
    Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used), Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
    Touch x 1 - spare
    UE Radio x 1 - spare
    Boom x 1 - spare
    Controller x 1 - Spare
    Duet Receiver (backup)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •