Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Hybrid View

Squeezebox classic cannot find SB server.

I had to switch out my modem/router to upgrade my service. My SB classic is connected to my router via Wifi. It connects, shows an IP address and all.

I select my PC where the server is running, but it does not connect. I checked my router and the device is on my IP list, but it just cant connect to my PC/Server.

Are their some ports i need to setup or am i missing something here?
    Headphones - Stax Lambda Pro, Shure SR530, Grado RS1
    SOURCES - Headroom Micro DAC, 120GB Classic 6G Ipod, Squeezebox v3
    AMPS - Headroom Desktop Millett Hybrid (#01) + Desktop Power Supply, STAX SRM-1/MK2
    SPEAKER SETUP- Squeezebox > Headroom Micro DAC > Headroom Millett Preamp out > Cambridge Model Twelves.

If you have not tried already..... press & hold LEFT arrow to enter Setup, scroll to your server, see if it connects that way. If it does not, do the same (enter Setup) and choose "connect to MySB.com", then try connecting to your local server again.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    If you have not tried already..... press & hold LEFT arrow to enter Setup, scroll to your server, see if it connects that way. If it does not, do the same (enter Setup) and choose "connect to MySB.com", then try connecting to your local server again.
    Thanks, that worked.
    Headphones - Stax Lambda Pro, Shure SR530, Grado RS1
    SOURCES - Headroom Micro DAC, 120GB Classic 6G Ipod, Squeezebox v3
    AMPS - Headroom Desktop Millett Hybrid (#01) + Desktop Power Supply, STAX SRM-1/MK2
    SPEAKER SETUP- Squeezebox > Headroom Micro DAC > Headroom Millett Preamp out > Cambridge Model Twelves.