Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Last.fm: Love this track - not working

Hello, I haven't been able to find any post related to this functionality. How can I mark a track as loved in last.fm?

In material skin or classic skin I found under "More" at the top of the list "Last.fm: Love this track", but clicking on it opens a new frame with 2 lines:
    Last.fm: Love this track
    Empty

Clicking on this then shows a dropdown with "Home" and the title of the song, but clicking on the title goes back to the "More" frame.

What am I missing?

FYI scrobbling works

Tested with Material and Defult and they works for me.

Tried a LMS reboot?
    1 x Touch
    1 x Radio
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.1 - 1633378390 @ Mon Oct 4 23:25:45 CEST 2021
    Castbridge with 2 x Harman Kardon Citation One, setup as a stereo pair
    Squeeze Ctrl
    Squeeze Player
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S 20

Thanks T-bird

Yes, I tried a reboot as well as uninstalling the last.fm plugin then reinstalling it as well as removing my last.fm account and adding it back.

When you click on Love this track, does it take you to a new screen? What version of LMS are you running?

I believe I found the issue, I had to add my mysqueezebox.com email and password... Not sure what the dependency is, as scrobbling works without the mysqueezebox ID...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoste View Post
    Thanks T-bird

When you click on Love this track, does it take you to a new screen? What version of LMS are you running?
    No new screen, in Material I just get a screen that says empty, checking Last.fm and see that the track get the red heart for loved

My version is: 8.2.1 - 1633378390 @ Mon Oct 4 23:25:45 CEST 2021
    1 x Touch
    1 x Radio
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.1 - 1633378390 @ Mon Oct 4 23:25:45 CEST 2021
    Castbridge with 2 x Harman Kardon Citation One, setup as a stereo pair
    Squeeze Ctrl
    Squeeze Player
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S 20