Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

SBT not working - help please

My SBT has decided to stop working properly this morning. Touching any menu option that involves connecting to the internet such as Favourites, Shoutcast, TuneIn etc results in no response apart from the bleep. Also the screen is blank on standby instead of showing the time. I did a network diagnostics test and all is well. Signal strength from the router is OK. I also checked MySB from the computer and that is fine too.

Any ideas anyone? Is this another MySB issue?

Thanks,
    Nick

Aha! I notice there's a similar thread on the SB Radio forum. So have Logitech got a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_G View Post
    Aha! I notice there's a similar thread on the SB Radio forum. So have Logitech got a problem?
    all is working on my end. Are you using only mysb.com or also a local LMS. Have you unplugged TOUCH, then rebooted your router (and let fully start), then replugged in your
    TOUCH. If using local LMS, also reboot machine running LMS (after rebooting router and letting router fully start).
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Well, I just got back from work, touched the screen on the SBT, the time immediately came up, and hey presto it's working again. I think Logitech must have had a few server gremlins this morning.