Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Trouble with Rhapsody

I have been unable to stream my Play Lists on my Rhapsody account. It started about four o'clock today. I was able to add and stream a new album but since then I can't add them to the now playing window. I can stream other content from Rhapsody like radio and other selections but not my playlists. Anybody have an idea what's going on?
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro, piCorePlayer 6.1.0, LMS 8.0.0, WD usb drive for Music files
    (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, (1) Duet
    QLogitechMediaServer on QNAP TS-853a

Me too

Yeah, I'm having a problem, too. I get a very quick "503 Service unavailable" message that flashes up (using iPeng, so I see this on the iPad) if I try to access anything on Rhapsody.

Seems like something is fubar'd.....I checked in the Rhapsody help section on their website, but there is nothing recent in the posts there that would indicate a general issue. Are you still having the problem today, Tex?

Anybody else???
    Rg

System information
    ------------------------
    Main: SGC microJukebox> RPI4B/piCoreplayer/Squeezelite > USB>RME ADI-2 DAC > Benchmark AHB2 > Revel Performa F208 speakers, 2X REL R-305 subs.

Home Theatre: Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic 5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.2 - 0.8.20181005git1538738519 on a 1TB microJukebox Vortexbox Appliance, SonicOrbiter V 2.7.

It's working now

Hi rgro

I am using the web interface and I can always access Rhapsody but my play lists are on again off again. They weren't streaming this morning, and just about an hour ago, but they are working fine now. And if I link them to my favorites they definitely won't stream from that folder. But I am able to access other the other areas of My Library like albums or new music. Rhapsody went down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday night and I suspect this maybe a result of that. I may submit a trouble ticket with Logitech but wanted to be sure it wasn't just me...
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro, piCorePlayer 6.1.0, LMS 8.0.0, WD usb drive for Music files
    (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, (1) Duet
    QLogitechMediaServer on QNAP TS-853a

Yep, seems to be working now for me, too.
    Rg

System information
    ------------------------
    Main: SGC microJukebox> RPI4B/piCoreplayer/Squeezelite > USB>RME ADI-2 DAC > Benchmark AHB2 > Revel Performa F208 speakers, 2X REL R-305 subs.

Home Theatre: Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic 5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.2 - 0.8.20181005git1538738519 on a 1TB microJukebox Vortexbox Appliance, SonicOrbiter V 2.7.