Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hey, sorry to be so slow...

I've tried killing/restarting the android app after reconnecting the controllers to the server and it makes no difference.

I wish I knew how the android app was trying to find the controllers.

Login problems with SqueezeNetwork

I seem to have similar problems that were discussed in the past.

Here is an extract of my server.log:

[21-05-16 17:20:56.0273] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_error (431) Unable to login to SN: Connect timed out: Bad file descriptor
    [21-05-16 17:20:56.0294] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (377) Unable to get players from SN: Connect timed out: Bad file descriptor, retrying in 864000 seconds

These errors have been produced for several days.

Since that time my players (Squeezbox radio, squeezebox touch) have problems to connect to the LMS (Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1; Betriebssystem: piCore - DE - utf8; Plattformarchitektur: armv7l-linux; Perl-Version: 5.32.0 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int).

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I have already actualized my login to mysqueezebox.com, in LMS settings I have set the mysqueezebox.com-integration to "inactive", and I have totally inactiated the service-handler-plugin... No effects regarding the mentioned errors 431 and 377.

Problem Accessing MySB.com Favorites in LMS

This has come up in the last few days. On my LMS Home Screen, I have Favorites. As ever, first in the list is <On MySqueezebox.com> - I use that to store favorites across the multiple instances of LMS I have in different locations.

When I click on it, I get a long delay, then a message (something like) "LMS can't resolve your MySB.com address". If I then reload the browser page (I'm in Firefoc, but I can reproduce this error on Android and in Chrome...), I then get back to my Home Screen. Click on <On MySqueezebox.com> under Favorites again, and I get straight to my list. Works every time. But odd. Any ideas out there?

Extract from log below

[21-06-06 09:06:02.0809] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (377) Unable to get players from SN: Couldn't resolve IP address for: www.mysqueezebox.com, retrying in 86400 seconds
    [21-06-06 09:06:18.0013] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::HLS::__ANON__ (319) Chunk fetch status 200 Long chunk fetch time 5581
    [21-06-06 09:06:34.7357] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::_error (431) Unable to login to SN: Timed out waiting for data
    [21-06-06 09:06:34.7365] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (377) Unable to get players from SN: Timed out waiting for data, retrying in 172800 seconds
    [21-06-06 09:18:09.3725] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Remote::__ANON__ (234) Error: Can't connect to remote server to retrieve playlist for, http://icecast.radiofrance.fr/franceculture-hifi.aac: Couldn't resolve IP address for: icecast.radiofrance.fr.
    [21-06-06 09:18:15.2923] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (339) Error: getting http://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/o...favorites.opml
    Couldn't resolve IP address for: www.mysqueezebox.com
    LMS 8.1.2 - 1622353561
    Win10
    Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
    a) Livebox 4
    Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
    3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
    3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
    1 x Riva Arena (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)

b) Freebox
    External SSD (all mp3), WiFi Laptop
    1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
    2 x SB Radios, Wireless (7.7.3-r16676)

Quote Originally Posted by agbagb View Post
    This has come up in the last few days. On my LMS Home Screen, I have Favorites. As ever, first in the list is <On MySqueezebox.com> - I use that to store favorites across the multiple instances of LMS I have in different locations.

When I click on it, I get a long delay, then a message (something like) "LMS can't resolve your MySB.com address". If I then reload the browser page (I'm in Firefoc, but I can reproduce this error on Android and in Chrome...), I then get back to my Home Screen. Click on <On MySqueezebox.com> under Favorites again, and I get straight to my list. Works every time. But odd. Any ideas out there?
    Your log shows errors contacting BBC, mysqueezebox.com and radiofrance.fr - three separate distinct domains and so I think the issue is not specific to mysqueezebox.com but a general one accessing your DNS server. The usual advice is to reboot LMS server and network router. Stop LMS , reboot router and make sure router is up and running well before LMS is restarted.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Your log shows errors contacting BBC, mysqueezebox.com and radiofrance.fr - three separate distinct domains and so I think the issue is not specific to mysqueezebox.com but a general one accessing your DNS server. The usual advice is to reboot LMS server and network router. Stop LMS , reboot router and make sure router is up and running well before LMS is restarted.

Thanks - will do.
    LMS 8.1.2 - 1622353561
    Win10
    Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
    a) Livebox 4
    Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
    3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
    3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
    1 x Riva Arena (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)

b) Freebox
    External SSD (all mp3), WiFi Laptop
    1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
    2 x SB Radios, Wireless (7.7.3-r16676)

Quote Originally Posted by agbagb View Post
    Thanks - will do.
    Just noticed the BBC error is just an ordinary "fetch" and not DNS specific. As these long delays happen occassionally with BBC, it may just have been coincidence with other events or you may have some sort of network drop outs. If LMS server is wired - then maybe it was an ISP glitch.