Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by mruano View Post
    Thanks again. So, the only applet that won't run on the Transporter is the EDO? Anything else?
    I think you’re a bit confused (rightly so as this is confusing). Apps (not applets) from mysqueezebox.com and plugins on LMS will work for any squeezebox player. Applets are something different. They are things installed directly on a TOUCH. There are several of these but EDO is the only one I can recall.

Said another way, nothing runs *on* the transporter. These things run on LMS or on mysqueezebox.com. Only the TOUCH has software that allows applets to be installed directly. (Not really sure if applets can be installed on the RADIO).
    Last edited by garym; 2019-08-04 at 16:00.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify