Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MySB.com down?

MySB.com

Took one of the radios to the office. Working fine at the office. Connected wirelessly using my iPad.
    Can't do too much in the way of trouble shooting since I am not at home.
    I will repost later. Thanks to all.

let's try another experiment to see if the problem is the internet or your local network.

1. make sure computer running LMS is up and running and LMS is running.
    2. On radio, go to menu, select "my music" and then it should offer up the option to connect to your local LMS running on computer.
    3. Connect to this local LMS and choose some of your local music. Do these tracks play OK without stopping on RADIO? Please report back on the outcome of these steps.

NOTE: this will test your local network (LAN) in terms of at least local connectivity. If you CAN'T play your local music, then this points to some problem with your local LAN.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Will do...

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    let's try another experiment to see if the problem is the internet or your local network.

1. make sure computer running LMS is up and running and LMS is running.
    2. On radio, go to menu, select "my music" and then it should offer up the option to connect to your local LMS running on computer.
    3. Connect to this local LMS and choose some of your local music. Do these tracks play OK without stopping on RADIO? Please report back on the outcome of these steps.
    ------

Thank you,

I suspect a conflict somewhere. I have 3 of these radios. All synched. I am also at the maximum distance for high speed internet and every now and then I do get service hiccups. I think a change must have been made to one of the radios and when it synched up to the others, may have changed something. I know where I will be on this Friday night...resolving my music problems for saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by gopherindian View Post
    ------

Thank you,

I suspect a conflict somewhere. I have 3 of these radios. All synched. I am also at the maximum distance for high speed internet and every now and then I do get service hiccups. I think a change must have been made to one of the radios and when it synched up to the others, may have changed something. I know where I will be on this Friday night...resolving my music problems for saturday...
    And definitely unsynch all the radios and start testing with them NOT synched. If radios worked without synch, then add one radio back at a time to the sync group and test. You don't want too many moving parts when testing and trying to isolate problems.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by gopherindian View Post
    ------

Thank you,

So after digging up a two year old thread and telling all the world how piss poor Logitech/MySB.com is, the problem is your internet service?
    Server - LMS 7.9.2 Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0-b7 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    So after digging up a two year old thread and telling all the world how piss poor Logitech/MySB.com is, the problem is your internet service?

No Experts here!