Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Help: I can't connect to the music library

Hello,

I have windows 7, the squeezebox controller and the receiver.

The server is the latesr 7.7.1

Although i see in the controller's screen, the receiver's name and the name of the music library it refuses to connect them

The same happend when i try to log in to my squuezebox account from the controller.
    From pc i log in with no problem

The firewall is off i fomated the pc i have no antivirus, i reset everything and started the all process many many times
    The receiver stucked on blue

Any suggestions?

Have you tried turning everything off then on again? Cures most known ills - by everything I mean controller, box, computer & router and if that doesn't do it, once your PC has powered up try stopping, then restarting SB software on your PC.

Yes i've tried

That's the message:

We couldn't connect to ''Test Music''.Make sure your computer is turned on and connected to your local network,and that SBS is currently running.

I'd try a factory reset on the receiver and the controller and then set them up from scratch.

To reset the receiver hold the front button down until you get a fast red blink. When you release the button it will fall back to a slower red blink.

To reset the controller go to Settings -> Advanced -> Restore factory settings.

When the controller finishes rebooting you will need to go through the full setup process.
    -Select language
    -verify MySB account
    -select network stuff
    -select player (this will be by MAC address)
    -select computer where LMS is running

This is from memory so the steps may be slightly different.
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.1.2 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.1.2 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)