Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Hi, I like the app, but I have a problem when I search for items I usually get a list of several items with the same name. The first item is played no matter which of the items I select.

Is this something you can fix? I have this problem both with the LMS default and Material skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
    Services: LMS 8.2.0 by QLMS 2.21.00 QLMS at QNAP club
    Squeezebox: 6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
    Controller: Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify by Spotty

Only able to play the first track of any playlist

Hi,
    I have installed this plugin and enabled that via the API, all of which is working.
    However I am only able to play the first track of any playlist I display from Soundcloud (ie go to Soundcloud / Following / Select Artist / Tracks)
    I don't know how to solve this...
    DSM 6.2.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) running LMS 8.0 -- RPI with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer (any old version?) -- Plugins: Material Skin, MAI, Podcasts, Musik - folge mir, Squeezelite-X, Squeeze CTRL

Search results in squeezecloud plugin

Quote Originally Posted by viperman3 View Post
    I just installed this plugin in LMS web control and it seems to function as described, however, is there any way to increase the search results to show greater than 10 results?
    The above was posted in 2015. I too have just got this plugin working, but only get 10 results from a search. Anyone found a way to increase this?

Tracks limit in Search

Quote Originally Posted by SpinachBob View Post
    The above was posted in 2015. I too have just got this plugin working, but only get 10 results from a search. Anyone found a way to increase this?
    Open Plugins/SqueezeCloud/Plugin.pm and find the line 794 (it is near the end), in the:
    Code:
    url  => \&tracksHandler, passthrough => [ { params => 'order=hotness' } ], }
    to
    Code:
    url  => \&tracksHandler, passthrough => [ { params => "order=hotness&limit=200" } ], }
    basically you need to add &limit=200 to search request.

I have problem playing items from the search result. I always play the first item in the list, independent of which item I select.
    Will this also be corrected by the above fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
    Services: LMS 8.2.0 by QLMS 2.21.00 QLMS at QNAP club
    Squeezebox: 6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
    Controller: Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify by Spotty