Hi everyone,

I recently inherited a Sheevaplug, which I've been really excited about using because I'd really like to set up a home media server. After a bit of effort looking for the right solution, I found Squeezebox.

I've been following the guidance on this wiki - hXXp://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Sheevaplug_SBS_Server_for_dummies#SqueezePlug_Shee va_Installer - but am stuck with a couple of problems:

1. The 'reflash bootloader' option doesn't appear to work properly. The current version appears to be 3.4.16, whilst the version I've put in the Uboot folder is 3.4.27. When I run the upgrade, I get the message "Runtime error, file "commmand.c", line 469: OpenOCD failed to reflash your device. Unknown error". I open the installation log and this is what I see:

Open On-Chip Debugger 0.2.0 (2009-07-27-16:41) Release
$URL: hXXp://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/openocd/tags/openocd-0.2.0/src/openocd.c $
For bug reports, read
hXXp://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/openocd/trunk/BUGS
2000 kHz
jtag_nsrst_delay: 200
jtag_ntrst_delay: 200
dcc downloads are enabled
Error: unable to open ftdi device: device not found
Runtime error, file "command.c", line 469:

Any ideas?

2. Under the installation options for installing sp-sheeva-installer-401, I have the option to 'Install to NAND', but 'Install to MMC' is greyed out. Presumably I need to install to the MMC, so what might be causing the problem here?

I'm using version 2.0.5 of ESIA on Win 7 (64-bit).

Any advice appreciated!