Hi folks

I have had my WiFi SB for a few months now, mainly in its box as every time
I tried to hook it up to my Yamaha DSP800 HomeCinema DAC I got a few seconds
of audio then stuttering and skips - degrading into about 1 second of play
every 5 seconds.

I periodically hooked it all back up and did a firmware update, but still
the problem persisted.

I took delivery of a secondhand Music Fidelity X24K DAC today...

Hooked it up and it works just fine.

So - it was a DAC hardware problem it seems with my Yamaha.

The sound quality now is fantastic, even lowish bitrate (192+) MP3s sound
warm and crispy.

Only problem now is that I have had 6 months without SB serving on my main