Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Squeezebox 3 and Squeezebox 2 available free, just pay shipping (in the UK)

I've slowly moved away from Squeezecenter and have these two old units going spare. Both work absolutelty fine but they are just taking up space.

Happy to give away free if you don't mind paying shipping. I'm in the UK but happy to ship anywhere, we can arrange payment via PayPal. Or if you can come to Edinburgh you can pick them up for free! Keep in mind these have UK mains AC adapters, but replacements for any country will be easy enough to find

Sound cables not included - but again easy enough to find.

Still available?

Hello,

I am interested in one of these free Squeezeboxes.
    If they are still available can you please provide me with details on shipping to the Netherlands.

Thanks.

Thumbs up A most generous offer

A PM you have.
    2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 6 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

What are you moving towards?

Some discussion of late as to the future of Squeeze prompts me to ask.
    Still a streaming solution? Sonos?

Please share if you don't mind...

Jim
    All wireless (TM-AC1900) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - OS 6.9.1 - 3GB RAM - 3 X 4TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.9.1 )
    Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
    Squeezebox Touch > Bose Radio - Kitchen
    Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6 EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room, Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
    Ipeng on an iPad controls everything!

Very interested but frustratingly I'm unable to PM you. Happy to pay postage and make donation to a charity of your choice. Please contact me if these are still available.

Thanks

Nick