Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Add albums to favorites?

Is there any add-on or something that allows me to add albums to my favorites and not just internet radio?

I am running squeezebox server on WHS.

Thanks, Tom.

No plugin necessary -- it's a standard built-in feature. How are you trying to add the album to your favorites?

On your Boom go to My Music > Albums > hover over which Album you want added to Favorites, press & hold the large knob, "Save to Favorites" should be offered.

Removing favorities as well

Thanks guys, I can't seem to get consistent behaviour. With the album chosen I press the large button and it moved to the first track, rather than save to favorites. That said I have got the later to come up once.

Update: I managed to get them tro add via the play button on the remotye was selected. My favorities now has some songs rather than albums I want to remove. But when I select/press the remove form favourities option it goes to cancel. Going through the manual I can't find a mention of remove favourities. Any tips?
    Last edited by boardtc; 2011-10-04 at 13:56. Reason: figured out adding favorities