Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    web interface problems

    hi:
    I posted a message earlier and am still having some issues.
    I upgrades this morning to 7.6.1 and it seems to have worked fine. Still having issues with the web interface tho - i can only use the "classic" which seems to have no artwork etc. When I switch to "default" it's whacked - doesn't display most of the interface etc.
    I'm running SC on a Mac G5 using Safari, which has always worked very well. As far as I know no settings were changed and Safari works fine for other sites etc.
    Anyone else seen anything like this??
    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denmark (Struer)
    Posts
    854
    Have you tried clearing the browser cache?
    Main: Receiver (Audiocom) -> Beresford Caiman+ (Gatorized) -> Carver A-500x -> B&W 704
    Office: Receiver -> Luxman L-210 -> Stax SR84 Pro
    -> Beresford Bushmaster -> Superlux HD668B
    Server: A8-5500, 4 GB, SSD+ 2*1 TB, Win8 w. SBS 7.9.0 (SQLite w. High Mem)
    Tied together by D-Link DIR-655 + DGS-1008D

  3. #3
    tried that, didn't help.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    I had the same problem with version 7.6.1 - r33110 running on ubuntu.
    The following commands on the console did help:

    sudo service squeezeboxserver stop
    sudo mv /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cacheold
    sudo service squeezeboxserver start
    sudo service squeezeboxserver restart

    in IE-Explorer i had to delete the browser-cache
    and then, when i saw all was runnig well, i did:

    sudo rm /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cacheold

    to remove the old rubbish

    this my help some botherd Squeezebox user...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •