Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

How to switch over between SQ server & mySq.com

I am a newbie & just installed 7.6.1 on my macbook pro & desktop with win7..My problem is- if I am playing music from any of my PC - laptop or desktop, if I disconnect SQ server & wish to jump to my squeezebox.com , I cant find a way.I have to switch of SQ touch & start again then only it automatically goes to mysqueezebox.com..Is there any way to point it directly to mysqueezbox.com..or switch over between server & mysqueezebox like libraries..?

Which interface do you want to use to switch between SBS and mysb? On the SBS web ui, on the left pane you can simply choose Extras > Music Source > mysqueezebox.com.

On the Touch itself it is buried in the menus. You can go Settings > Advanced > Networking > "Switch to mysqueezebox.com". If you do that a lot, you can save some steps by using Settings > Home Menu to put "Switch to mysqueezebox.com" on your home menu.

Quote Originally Posted by aubuti View Post
    Which interface do you want to use to switch between SBS and mysb? On the SBS web ui, on the left pane you can simply choose Extras > Music Source > mysqueezebox.com.

On the Touch itself it is buried in the menus. You can go Settings > Advanced > Networking > "Switch to mysqueezebox.com". If you do that a lot, you can save some steps by using Settings > Home Menu to put "Switch to mysqueezebox.com" on your home menu.
    Thanx a lot aubuti..I wish to use it on Touch itself..How can I move this item to Home menu ?

Quote Originally Posted by umapati View Post
    Thanx a lot aubuti..I wish to use it on Touch itself..How can I move this item to Home menu ?
    .... If you do that a lot, you can save some steps by using Settings > Home Menu to put "Switch to mysqueezebox.com" on your home menu.
    From your Touch's screen follow aubuti's instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    From your Touch's screen follow aubuti's instructions.
    Actually, I forgot that this had changed with 7.6.x. Here's how you should do it using the Touch's touchscreen:

1) navigate to the command (Settings > Advanced > Networking).
    2) Then touch "Switch to mysqueezebox.com" and hold it for about 3 seconds.
    3) That should pop up a context menu, on which one of the choices is "Add to home menu". Select that.
    Temporarily downsized: Living Room: Raspberry Pi3 > SB3 > Audioengine HD6 ; Bedroom: SB Radio.

Actually, I forgot that this had changed with 7.6.x. Here's how you should do it using the Touch's touchscreen:

3) That should pop up a context menu, on which one of the choices is "Add to home menu". Select that.
    Hey..Thanx a lot..I got it on the home menu..Now its very easy to switch over..Thanx aubuti for all your help.

This worked for me on my SB Radio, too. Thank you!