Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Unhappy Pandora/Squeezebox. R arrow button

I can no longer use my R arrow button to show wether I like a song or not. Just happened a couple of days ago?
    Using a Squeezebox boom
    Last edited by bobdonk; 2011-07-28 at 06:26.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdonk View Post
    I can no longer use my R arrow button to show wether I like a song or not. Just happened a couple of days ago?
    Using a Squeezebox boom
    Same problem here. Its not just on Pandora. It happen with my classic and boom. Also both of my boxes no longer display the artist and song. It just displays the song. My squeezebox website does have the correct option selected. This just started this week. Not sure what's going on yet.
    Last edited by Stevejm20; 2011-07-29 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevejm20 View Post
    Same problem here. Its not just on Pandora. It happen with my classic and boom. Also both of my boxes no longer display the artist and song. It just displays the song. My squeezebox website does have the correct option selected. This just started this week. Not sure what's going on yet.
    Hey guys this just happened with the new squeezebox server update, I am also having this problem and am waiting for a fix from logitech, the first one was reinstall pandora, obv not the solution....

If someone installs the past version of the server let me know if it fixes the problem

This was changed to using the "+" button. But that is not functioning at the moment.

Unhappy same here

Boom: neither the large button push, nor the right button on the remote, move the display to Pandora track info (like/ dislike/ don't play for a month/ album/ artist/ title/ etc.). It has worked for years, as stated in the manual, until now - it really diminishes the usefulness of the product (can't like/dislike, can't train Pandora channel).

Has there been any feedback from Squeezebox Support? I know that the Boom has been replaced with an inferior model (only one set of speakers - apparently monophonic - to reduce cost?), but there's no reason not to support all of the Booms still in use.
    zen2go
    10%-10x

Quote Originally Posted by zen2go View Post
    Boom: neither the large button push, nor the right button on the remote, move the display to Pandora track info (like/ dislike/ don't play for a month/ album/ artist/ title/ etc.). It has worked for years, as stated in the manual, until now - it really diminishes the usefulness of the product (can't like/dislike, can't train Pandora channel).

Has there been any feedback from Squeezebox Support? I know that the Boom has been replaced with an inferior model (only one set of speakers - apparently monophonic - to reduce cost?), but there's no reason not to support all of the Booms still in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    This was changed to using the "+" button. But that is not functioning at the moment.
    They are aware it is broken.

Smile Boom Pandora track menu is now available

As of yesterday, the large-button click to like/dislike/track menu is working again - firmware is now listed as #57. Must have been an automatic upgrade, though I didn't see any indication.

Good news, anyway.
    zen2go
    10%-10x

Yes, it is fixed on MySB, not on SBS. I'm guessing it was a server based issue as there has been no firmware update on MySB since 7.6 (which is Boom firmware 57).