Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Version: 7.6.0 - r32300 Favourites issue

With the two or three latest nightlies I have experienced a problem with my favourites.

Entries for radio stations and single songs work fine. But complete albums added to the favourite list don't. When selecting an album in the favourite list I get the following error message in the server.log file:

[11-04-17 11:32:29.1814] Slim::Control::Request::execute (1892) Error: While trying to run function coderef [Slim::Control::Commands:laylistXitemCommand]: [Can't call method "can" without a package or object reference at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1/Slim/Music/Info.pm line 1128.

The problem occurs only when I try to select an entry in the favourites list on SB3 or SB Boom. From squeezeplay and from the WEB UI it works fine.

I have removed and re-added the favourites and I have also done a complete re-scan of my music, all to no avail.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this. As stated in the Title I run 7.6 r32300, it runs on a OpenSuSe 11.3 server.

Johan
    Last edited by Johan S; 2011-04-17 at 05:08.

Version: 7.6.0 - r32300 Favourites issue

On Apr 17, 2011, at 5:43 AM, Johan S wrote:

>
    > With the two or three latest nightlies I have experienced a problem with
    > my favourites.
    >
    > Entries for radio stations and single songs work fine. But complete
    > albums added to the favourite list don't. When selecting an album in
    > the favourite list I get the following error message in the server.log
    > file:
    >
    > [11-04-17 11:32:29.1814] Slim::Control::Request::execute (1892) Error:
    > While trying to run function coderef
    > [Slim::Control::Commands:laylistXitemCommand]: [Can't call method
    > "can" without a package or object reference at
    > /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1/Slim/Music/Info.pm line 1128.

Can you paste the favorite URL you're trying to play?

URL from favorites.opml

Hi,

here is one exmple from the favorites.opml file:

<outline URL="db:album.title=Diamond%20Life" icon="music/31ac9839/cover.png" text="Diamond Life" type="audio" />

All the "album" entries in the favorites.opml will not play.

I don't know if it is related, but when I add a favourite album I get the following error in the server.log file, the album is added to the favorites list though.

[11-04-17 11:07:06.2008] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1212) Warning: [11:07:06.2004] DBIx::Class::ResultSet::single(): Query returned more than one row. SQL that returns multiple rows is DEPRECATED for ->find and ->single at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1/Slim/Schema.pm line 565

Regards, Johan

Issue solved

My issue with the favourites on SB3 and Boom has gone away with a newer build. With "7.6.0 - r32366 @ Thu Apr 28 03:02:37 MDT 2011" it works again.

Johan