Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy Thanks Cutting

Yes, volume controls either from contoller or open web control. Must it be faulty?

Quote Originally Posted by donmatter View Post
    Yes, volume controls either from contoller or open web control. Must it be faulty?
    I've seen where a xylinx reset fixes this issue on other players. I experienced this on one of my Booms.

To fully reset a receiver, you have to hold the front button down for 15 or 30 seconds until it is flashing fast red (as I recall). If you search the forums, you'll be able to find the specific details.

Aside from that, I don't know what else you can try.
    Rich
    ---------
    Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and Galaxy Player 4.2. CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2 and SqueezeSlave.
    Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
    http://www.last.fm/user/maggior

Smile Brilliant Maggior

Very many thanks. Xylink reset and reboot cured the problem. Now 2nd receiver works as brilliantly as the first.

How many Squeezebox receivers can operate at one time?

Have had a couple of Squeezebox Duet receivers hooked up to two different stereos on different floors of the house, bearing ID names #1 and #2. Each is operated by own remote. The system runs off of a MacMini.

I am getting a third receiver unit as well and wondered if there is a way to have them all playing at once. I'd think that this may not work if each is operated by a separate remote, but figured I'd ask anyway. If I could simply turn on each receiver, which is hooked up to its own stereo system, is there a way that each of the receivers would be able to play whatever the Logitech Media System is playing as chosen by the one remote which is controlling it (the other remotes would be turned off).

Thanks for any help!
    Paul

Yes - you can synchronise the players. It is a menu item in the remote or from the web interface to LMS.
    You could also install the Group Players plugin in LMS and then you could create a group called "Upstairs" (for example) and add the relevant players to it ... then you would see "Upstairs" like another device and you could queue music to it and it would play on the devices in that "virtual" group.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Not only can you sync all 3 receivers to play the same stream, but if you want you could also play 3 separate streams simultaneously from the same server on each of the receivers.
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.3 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.3 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)