Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: Hmmz strange

Hmmz strange

I tested a few days ago the latest 7.6 SB server, and installed today the latest pushed build.But after that the SB touch would connect to the SB server (via Wlan) .So i tried to re-install the stable 7.5.1 server, and this gives me the same problem.When i connect the SB via ethernet then it connect to the SB server ?Everything seems to be okay .Maybe something wrong with the firmware ?

is ther nobody who can help me of with the same issue ?I re-installed the server , i reflashed the router etc etc but stil no connection possible when using w-lan ?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by the cosmic gate View Post
    is ther nobody who can help me of with the same issue ?I re-installed the server , i reflashed the router etc etc but stil no connection possible when using w-lan ?
    Does it work OK via ethernet?
    You want to see the signal path BEFORE it gets onto a CD/vinyl...it ain't what you'd call minimal...
    Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
    Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
    Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.

He says it does work over ethernet .

FW i don't know ive upgraded mine countless times , no harm to it.

But if you want do a factory reset of the Touch take a per clip or a pen and
    push the tiny button above the power inlet for 10-15 seconds.
    The you can do the setup from scratch .

other tips turn of all wireless security just to for a test .

And do not hide SSID this is useless and gives you no security.
    And don't use mac filtering either.
    And don't have settings that limits the maximum amount of clients that can connect .

Do you network (SSID) have an unique name ? so it's not called netgear or linksys or similar ? if so it's very easy to connect to a neighbors network ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Rasbery PI digi+ MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Loggia: Raspi hifiberry dac + Adams
    Bathroom : Radio (with battery)
    iPad with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server Intel NUC Esxi VM Linux mint 18 LMS 7.9.2

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html