Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 485 of 485 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485
Results 4,841 to 4,843 of 4843
    Idiot Prayer, Nick Cave's new double LP arrived today, so that's this evening's listening sorted. It's a collection of songs from his career, recorded solo at Alexandra Palace.

Name:  cover-copy.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  32.8 KB

Robert
    Home: Raspberry Pi 3/pCP6.1.0/LMS8.0.0/Material with files on QNAP TS-251A
    Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
    2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare Pi2/piCorePlayer
    Office: LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3; Raspberry Pi 3 player with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
    Portable: Raspberry Pi Zero/pCP6.1.0/LMS8.0.0/Material, files on Seagate portable drive, powered via power brick

First album by the new band from Interpol frontman Paul Banks. Wonderful!

Name:  muzz-muzz.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  31.3 KB

Regards PiPlayer

Yesterday I received a copy of David A. Jaycock's LP Murder, and the Birds, bought through Bandcamp. Generally speaking, I don't often play folk music, but I find this really nice. It's a collection of old songs, some set to new music by Jaycock, and the vinyl edition is an example of why I still buy that format - a beautiful sleeve and a nice pressing. And seeing as how I bought it via Bandcamp, there was a flac download for use in LMS. The record label, Triassic Tusk, is a small one based near St Monans in the East Neuk of Fife, and it's associated with a small craft brewery. I tried to visit in the summer, but opening times were a bit limited by the pandemic situation.

Name:  cover-500.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  73.3 KB

Robert
    Home: Raspberry Pi 3/pCP6.1.0/LMS8.0.0/Material with files on QNAP TS-251A
    Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
    2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare Pi2/piCorePlayer
    Office: LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3; Raspberry Pi 3 player with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
    Portable: Raspberry Pi Zero/pCP6.1.0/LMS8.0.0/Material, files on Seagate portable drive, powered via power brick