Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 506 of 506 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506
Results 5,051 to 5,052 of 5052
    Had a consignment of vinyl this week, including:

Portron Portron Lopez - Ice Cream Soufi (Dinked edition). As mentioned a few posts ago..and this one just grows and grows...it's available as a 'name your price' download on Bandcamp.
    Son House - Forever On My Mind. A set recorded in the 1960s nicely restored and pressed.
    FIRE! featuring Stephen O'Malley and David Sandström - Requiēs. This one's odd, it's a one-sided LP with a single track and the reverse side is screen printed. Noise Jazz, it's described as.
    Laibach - Wir Sind Das Volk – Ein Musical aus Deutschland (nach Texten von Heiner Müller) . Rather dubious cover artwork, this seems to be reflecting on concepts of 'the people', especially in a political context.
    Elektro Nova - Electro Nova - drone noisescapes fashioned by a Norwegian guy while studying photography in the UK, later he became a professional racing cyclist. Which is one of the oddest back stories.

I've noticed download codes with LPs are getting a bit rarer, only two of these had digital downloads available.

Robert
    Home: Raspberry Pi 4/pCP7.0/LMS8.1.2/Material with files on QNAP TS-251A
    Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
    2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), 1 x SqueezeAMP
    Office: LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3; Raspberry Pi 3 player with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
    Portable: Raspberry Pi 3B/pCP7.0.1/LMS8.1.2/Material, files on Seagate portable drive, powered via power brick

Currently working, so listening to LoFi girl.

I swear there's something to LoFi that makes me feel "yep, today is gonna be a good day".