Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Pandora problems

I have experienced a few problems when using Pandora on my SB Boom. I use my boom as an internet radio and do not have it connected to SB Server.

1. Select a station (especially a genre station) and the screen goes out (nothing showing) and I have to power off/on to get the device going again.
    2. Select any station (such as one of my stations such as QuickMix) and it does nothing. Screen still showing, but nothing happens.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Are you a paid subscription or a free one? If a free subscription, maybe your 40 hours are used up???

Pandora problems

I am using the free Pandora services. However, the problem that I am experiencing (screen blanking out and needing to power off/on) happens randomly. So if I get this problem, I can start again and get into Pandora again (within a few minutes) although usually not to the same station. So I don't think I'm hitting the monthly limit.

What I've seen...

I'm following up to this thread because I'm seeing something that sounds similar...

I have a method that removes the randomness...
    If I choose a pandora genre and press right on the remote to select a sub-genre and press right again the system does the same thing.

Black screen, but it's responsive to volume control...
    If you wait a few minutes it seems to timeout and goes somewhere that I can control.

The "easy fix" is to press play rather than right in the sub-genre selection.
    I'm not sure why they shouldn't behave the same way, but there may be a reason I just can't find any docs on the App interface.