Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1329
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegaspode View Post
    Due to Apples policies regarding iOS upgrades, I'm not able to test this on iOS 10 anymore.
    Does the same problem also happens with iOS11?

What types of iPad are you using? Jailbreak? What did you do in the App, before the lags are starting?

Personally I don't think this has to do with the keyboard, but anything else in the background.
    The problem started when I got an upgrade from you on Apr 16th. Can I get the old version somehow? I can't get hold of IOS 11 in the UK - my iPads say I'm up to date with IOS 10.3.3

Next time it happens (which will be today!) I'll clear the background apps one by one and see if it helps.

Closing down open apps doesn't help.

The iPads are not jailbreaked

Immediately before the problem occurs I may just be searching in squeezepad.

Anyway, it makes the app unusuable. But what I don't understand, is why no one else has reported the problem - and yet I have reproduced it on two iPads. I can't be the only one still using iOS 10. It's 4th Generation so I will never get ios 11.
    Last edited by mandryka; 2018-05-29 at 00:09.

I am helping a friend set up a Raspberry Pi and he has an Apple Phone (I know nothing about Apple)... The software is iOS 12.0.1 -- I cannot find SqueezePad on the Apple Store.... (disclaimer -- I did not read this entire thread.... )

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    I am helping a friend set up a Raspberry Pi and he has an Apple Phone (I know nothing about Apple)... The software is iOS 12.0.1 -- I cannot find SqueezePad on the Apple Store.... (disclaimer -- I did not read this entire thread.... )
    why are you not considering iPeng. That's the most popular iphone app for controlling squeezeboxes. It can also be it's own Squeezebox player.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post

It's iPad only (maybe?)

Announcing SqueezePad - the first dedicated iPad App tocontroll your SqueezeBoxen !

> I am helping a friend set up a Raspberry Pi and he has an Apple Phone (I
    > know nothing about Apple)... The software is iOS 12.0.1 -- I cannot find
    > SqueezePad on the Apple Store....

SqueezePad is for iPad only.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I am helping a friend set up a Raspberry Pi and he has an Apple Phone (I
    > know nothing about Apple)... The software is iOS 12.0.1 -- I cannot find
    > SqueezePad on the Apple Store....

SqueezePad is for iPad only.

--

Michael
    Thanks.... Went with Ipeng!

Nothing to be added here

But on iPad SqueezePad is a really good pal ...
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Rotating screen in squeezepad

is it possible to make the screen rotate when the iPad is in a Dock

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    is it possible to make the screen rotate when the iPad is in a Dock
    Hi Henny,

only in screensaver mode the app supports a portrait mode!

Kind Regards
    Stefan
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet