Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,329 of 1329

Squeezepad view when launching

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    OK, found out about what it is, here's how to reproduce it:

1. Turn your iPad to portrait.
    2. Enable rotation lock (that's it!)
    3. Launch SqueezePad.
    When launching White iPad is in Dock the view is still in landscape view.
    It is NOT Working.

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    When launching White iPad is in Dock the view is still in landscape view.
    It is NOT Working.
    Hi Henny,

as written before, SqueezePad focussed on landscape mode.
    I never found a design, that could fulfil my design targets (big cover, simple menu, browsing, not overloaded) in portrait.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Off topic, but....please make SqueezePad available for iPhones. After ~10 years of fighting with iPeng I have still never got my head around the crazy navigation, and I end up swiping left/right/up/down at random working my way through the different screens, never being able to repeat the process twice. SqueezePad is a dream to use...but only on my iPad, not also on my iPhone.

Thanks

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimwillsher View Post
    Off topic, but....please make SqueezePad available for iPhones. After ~10 years of fighting with iPeng I have still never got my head around the crazy navigation, and I end up swiping left/right/up/down at random working my way through the different screens, never being able to repeat the process twice. SqueezePad is a dream to use...but only on my iPad, not also on my iPhone.

Thanks

Jim
    I'm afraid an iPhone App won't happen for Squeezeboxes anymore.

I have migrated the App to Sonos though (SonoPad) and there you will also find an iPhone App (SonoPhone).
    SonoPad ranked #1 on the German App Store in the music category just a day ago, right now I'm still #14
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Can squeezepad menus be customised / ordered?

Trying to find out if Squeezepad menus can be customised?

For example, the Deezer menu item appears on the main menu, but the Spotty menu item is listed under "My Apps" and I can't figure out how to also get it to appear on the main menu.

It doesn't appear to match the player menu settings I use for the players, so looking to see what controls the Squeezepad menus, and can they be configured.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhazy View Post
    Trying to find out if Squeezepad menus can be customised?

For example, the Deezer menu item appears on the main menu, but the Spotty menu item is listed under "My Apps" and I can't figure out how to also get it to appear on the main menu.

It doesn't appear to match the player menu settings I use for the players, so looking to see what controls the Squeezepad menus, and can they be configured.

Thanks.
    You need to go to mysqueezebox.com, then login, then go to the music services.
    For every music service you can configure per player whether it should appear on the main menu.

You might need to restart SqueezePad afterwards and also clear its cache in the settings menu, for the changes to take place.

Cheers
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by bluegaspode View Post
    You need to go to mysqueezebox.com, then login, then go to the music services.
    For every music service you can configure per player whether it should appear on the main menu.

You might need to restart SqueezePad afterwards and also clear its cache in the settings menu, for the changes to take place.

Cheers
    Stefan
    I might be missing something, but when I went to mysqueezebox.com I couldn't see any app entry for Spotty.

Each of the players had a 'menu' section, to reorder menu items, but that didn't match what SqueezePad was showing.

Any further clarity?

Thanks.

Spotty is a plugin for LMS running on your computer. MySB.com has no plugins and does not offer unsupported plugins/apps like Spotty.

Ah yeah - this is right.
    I didn't see that Spotty was a custom plugin.

Only the MySB.com service can be customized to be in the main menu.