Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 576 of 619 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6183
    It's the wireless in the iPod touch. It's rather old. IPhone 5s works fine.
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    Unfortuately the plugin can't access saved material unless it is in playlists. The library in more recent spotify clients is not supported by the plugin I'm afraid.

Thanks Triode. Now that I look in playlists I see stuff in there

thumbs down radio tracks?

I'm kind of late to the spotify party...

Just installed your excellent plugin and had it going in no time, many thanks.

My squeeze setup comprises a Win7x64 machine running LMS and a half dozen headless raspberry pis running squeezelite, all controlled with the logitech remote app for android on my phone.

I'm guessing this is a limitation of the remote controller app, but I can't see a way to thumbs down a track. Can it be done?

Cheers,
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by 4lex View Post
    I'm kind of late to the spotify party...

Just installed your excellent plugin and had it going in no time, many thanks.

My squeeze setup comprises a Win7x64 machine running LMS and a half dozen headless raspberry pis running squeezelite, all controlled with the logitech remote app for android on my phone.

I'm guessing this is a limitation of the remote controller app, but I can't see a way to thumbs down a track. Can it be done?

Cheers,
    Alex
    No - no support for this I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    I'm afraid the plugin uses 127.0.0.1 to access the cli - if this doesn't work on your machine then can you simplify your configuration to allow this?
    Ah, thanks for the info Triode. I will try to verify this and report back.
    Primary System: LMS on Win 7 PC, 4 SBT, 1 Duet, 2 piCorePlayer (HifiMeDIY Sabre II DAC & HifiBerry DAC), 2 Duet Controller, 2 iPods, 1 iPhone (iPeng), Sony XPeria Mini & ION, Android Tablet (SqueezeControl, OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander) -- Secondary System: Mobile Server based on SqueezePlug on RaspBerry PI

Visit SBNetIO - yet another remote control plugin.

Inflicting 80's music on kids - Searches to include spotify playlists?

Hi, a simple one here I think... Why when I search for something like "Now that's what I call Christmas" the search on LMS doesn't pick up anything, but when I go to the Spotify client, it finds the album as a Spotify playlist. To play it via SqueezeLite I have to subscribe to the playlist using the Spotify Android client and then I can see the playlist under LMS and then play it via Squeezelite.

So it looks to me that searches on the Spotify catalog via LMS don't search Spotify Playlist names as part of the search criteria. Is this an LMS issue or Spotify API or SqueezeLite issue?

So to keep my kids stuck in the 80s Shakin' Stevens wonderland, how do I enable searches to include Spotify playlist names and to exclude horrible cover bands from the searches?

SqueezeLite and the Triode Spotify plugin remains the most important part of our home entertainment system - keep up the great work Adrian!

Quote Originally Posted by cadfish View Post
    LMS is listening on 192.168.1.3; I explicitely start LMS to use that adress:

Code:
    start "LMS" "C:\Program Files\Squeezebox\server\squeezeSvr" --deamon --httpaddr 192.168.1.3 --cliaddr 192.168.1.3 --playeraddr 192.168.1.3 --cachedir C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache --prefsdir C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Prefs --logdir C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Logs
    You can use different IP address for the CLI interface than for LMS itself:

Code:
    --httpaddr 192.168.1.3 --cliaddr 127.0.0.1 --playeraddr 192.168.1.3
    This is how I got this plugin working without issues with multi LMS setup.

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by number6 View Post
    This is how I got this plugin working without issues with multi LMS setup.
    Bingo! - Sometimes the solution is just too obvious ... Thanks for pointing me to my own writing.

But how does it work with multi LMS setup? Did you activate Triodes Spotify plugin only for one server?
    Primary System: LMS on Win 7 PC, 4 SBT, 1 Duet, 2 piCorePlayer (HifiMeDIY Sabre II DAC & HifiBerry DAC), 2 Duet Controller, 2 iPods, 1 iPhone (iPeng), Sony XPeria Mini & ION, Android Tablet (SqueezeControl, OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander) -- Secondary System: Mobile Server based on SqueezePlug on RaspBerry PI

multi LMS

Quote Originally Posted by cadfish View Post
    Bingo! - Sometimes the solution is just too obvious ... Thanks for pointing me to my own writing.

But how does it work with multi LMS setup? Did you activate Triodes Spotify plugin only for one server?
    Works fine with multi LMS setup; I'm running multiple LMS instaces on the same server and Triodes Spotify plugin is activated on multiple LMS instances.

The "spoitfyd" process of the plugin creates connections only to loopback, but the spoitfyd port can be configured for each LMS instance:

Code:
    --cliaddr 127.0.0.1 --cliport 9876
    Verify CLI port also from the LMS settings, though its probably already set by the above cliport option.

Ah, the port - of course …