Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by doggod View Post
    Hi,
    Not sure if I completly have understood you right of what you've done or not? But you'll need to put in the mac address not the ip of the player.
    ie like this, this works fine for me ;
    SqueezeBoxServerIP="127.0.0.1"
    SqueezeBoxServerCLIPort=9090
    SqueezeBoxPlayerID="12:34:56:78:02:03" (note : example only)
    Foobar2000Location="C:\xxxxxx\xxxxxxx\foobar2000.e xe"
    AMIPFile="C:\nextsong.txt
    This is how the first 22 lines of the code look now:

Code:
    $m_amip = "I:\nextsong.txt"
    $m_ip = "192.168.0.14"
    $m_port = 9000
    $m_fooh = "[CLASS:{E7076D1C-A7BF-4f39-B771-BCBE88F2A2A8}]"
    $m_fooexe = "C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe"
    $m_f = ""
    $m_r = "0"
    $m_s = "0"
    $m_p = "?"
    $m_t = ""
    $m_n = ""
    $m_ne = ""
    $m_fn = ""
    $m_sq = ""
    $m_title = ""
    $m_idle = 0
    $m_ro = "0"
    $m_seek = 0
    $m_elt = ""
    $m_seekt = 8
    $m_0gap = 0
    $m_0seek = 0
    Where would i have to insert my players mac address?
    And could i add multiple addresses? would it automatically synchronize the players then?

Quote Originally Posted by wurstsalat View Post
    Where would i have to insert my players mac address?
    And could i add multiple addresses? would it automatically synchronize the players then?
    I've never used this script, but see the script in post #103, the one in #74 don't has the player id. Note that the port to use is 9090 by default (the one where LMS listens for CLI commands).
    You can add a single player's address only. Guess if you defined the syncing behavior manually before submitting the commands, it will be kept then. Or you can add commands to the script for specifying the syncing behavior.

Update 2019: I have included a more stable FooSQ (.au3) file.

You need to have Foobar2000's ColumnsUI for this to work. (IE: Using a skin)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilsw0a2t1u7mq6b/FooSQ.7z?dl=0
    (Just close the Sign In box and then you can download)

Password: sbt

PS... I have noticed that the Transporter is a little finicky when using Foobar's Seek function, but ONLY if the Transporter's Scroll function is on. If you turn it off, the seek works much better. (This obviously frees up some memory)
    Last edited by Fizbin; 2019-04-09 at 23:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbin View Post
    I have completely revamped the instructions and included all files needed.

You need to have Foobar2000's ColumnsUI for this to work. (IE: Using a skin)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9q95z87vx5dp0e/FooSQ.7z?dl=0
    (Just close the Sign In box and then you can download)

Password: sbt
    Hello Fizbin, hello everybody, I just discovered this thread and all the related ones.
    I downloaded the archive from the dropbox link and installed everything with Foobar latest version (v1.4.3).
    I followed the instructions carefully and double checked them but I couldn't make it work.
    I tried everything on an old XP for compatibilty purposes...

I also tried setting the foobar library on a tmp network path (and set $m_naspath = "\\Asus\ShareTmp") as I don't know how the squeezebox server would access the files from my PC but got no improvement at all.

Does anybody have a working portable setup to share with me?

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
    V.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgus View Post
    Hello Fizbin, hello everybody, I just discovered this thread and all the related ones.
    I downloaded the archive from the dropbox link and installed everything with Foobar latest version (v1.4.3).
    I followed the instructions carefully and double checked them but I couldn't make it work.
    I tried everything on an old XP for compatibilty purposes...

I also tried setting the foobar library on a tmp network path (and set $m_naspath = "\\Asus\ShareTmp") as I don't know how the squeezebox server would access the files from my PC but got no improvement at all.

Does anybody have a working portable setup to share with me?

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
    V.
    Sorry, I missed this post. I still use this script today and I've set it up on four different PC's with no issues. In order for this to work (unless you make your own changes) LMS, Foobar2000 and FooSQ need to be on the same computer. Also, you can't run plain-vanilla Foobar2000. You need to run it in ColumnsUI mode with a theme. (Can FB2 be run ColumnsUI with no theme? Not sure) Also be sure the mac address that you input in the FooSQ file is correct. Finally, be sure Foobar2000 is booted before running the compiled FooSQ file.

In my post above I have included a new FooSQ file. The old one would crash on me every so often if I did too much skipping (tracks) or seeking with the seek bar.
    Last edited by Fizbin; 2019-04-09 at 23:46.