Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: iheart radio

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13

    Unhappy Argh

    This is my first post. I am mad because I have tried everything to get
    my local station today and no luck.

    It is KZPS Lone Star 92.5 it used to work.... I copied a link from
    that site but no luck?

    Now it is like a quest for me, help. lol

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by cbdyermaker View Post
    This is my first post. I am mad because I have tried everything to get
    my local station today and no luck.

    It is KZPS Lone Star 92.5 it used to work.... I copied a link from
    that site but no luck?

    Now it is like a quest for me, help. lol

    These two links work on my Squeezebox Radio:

    Lone Star 92.5 (KZPS) - Classic Rock
    http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?...6d11788b6ae5ca

    Lone Star 92.5 (KZPS) - Classic Rock
    http://kzps-fm.akacast.akamaistream....am.net/kzps-fm
    Last edited by Antilope; 2011-10-15 at 19:35.

  3. #13
    Senior Member toby10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA (home of the bottomless credit card)
    Posts
    9,145
    Player (or web UI) > Internet Radio > Search > *enter* KZPS

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilope View Post
    These two links work on my Squeezebox Radio:

    Lone Star 92.5 (KZPS) - Classic Rock
    http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?...6d11788b6ae5ca

    Lone Star 92.5 (KZPS) - Classic Rock
    http://kzps-fm.akacast.akamaistream....am.net/kzps-fm

    Thanks so much Antilope, but neither one of those links work.

    Wonder how I can get the link from the iHeart radio app...

    I can just listen from a regular radio but like I said now I am determined to either get it to work on my Boom or figure out why I absolutely can't get it.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    Player (or web UI) > Internet Radio > Search > *enter* KZPS


    Thanks Toby that's how it was, then it stopped working. I reset it and it comes up even says whats playing BUT no sound. argh

  6. #16
    Senior Member toby10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA (home of the bottomless credit card)
    Posts
    9,145
    Dunno, it was working for me then, now it is not. Report it to TuneIn.com, maybe they can fix it.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cbdyermaker View Post
    Thanks so much Antilope, but neither one of those links work.

    Wonder how I can get the link from the iHeart radio app...

    I can just listen from a regular radio but like I said now I am determined to either get it to work on my Boom or figure out why I absolutely can't get it.
    I hope I'm not repeating something you already checked, but
    Is your Boom connected to MySqueezeBox.com or to a local server?
    If it is the MySsqueezebox.com, it won't play the streams (AAC Plus is not natively Boom supported).
    If it is connected to a locally installed Squeezebox Server, check the log files and see if there are any (i.e. Transcoder) errors.
    Good Luck!

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Swissionary View Post
    I hope I'm not repeating something you already checked, but
    Is your Boom connected to MySqueezeBox.com or to a local server?
    If it is the MySsqueezebox.com, it won't play the streams (AAC Plus is not natively Boom supported).
    If it is connected to a locally installed Squeezebox Server, check the log files and see if there are any (i.e. Transcoder) errors.
    Good Luck!
    Thanks, I had never used the server. I did find out the AAC wasn't supported by my older boom. That's a bummer. Guess it had been awhile since I tried to listen to that station. So I got the server up and running and got the station to work.
    It is not real stable though, and the name and song doesn't show up correctly on the Boom. Cool that it works but way too much hassle just to listen to certain stations. Glad I figured it out though.

    Thanks to everyone for their help!

  9. #19
    Logitech: When will we see an iHeartRadio plugin? Sonos has had one out for a while now, and in the US market at least clearly has an edge in terms of availability of content

    Everyone else that wants iHeartRadio: please take the time to go over to logitech's Bugzilla site and login and vote (this is different from commenting) for this plugin. http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=15451

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4

    Sunny Radio (national feed)

    THANK YOU so much for posting how to get the iheartradio stations on the Squeezebox. I was wondering if you had a link for the NATIONAL feed of Sunny Radio? That's my favorite and would love to be able to listen to it on my Squeezebox!

    Thanks again!
    Greg in York, PA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •