So, I'm having problems with my Touch. User error?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crimscrem
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by JohnSwenson
    Hmmm, that 24% for the jive_alsa is very unusual, thats the process writing to the internal speaker that is used for beeps and such, I don't know why its running so high. The server and jive numbers are not out of the ordinary, but the ntfs one is quite high. Given the messages about errors on the disk I'm wondering if its having to try multiple times to get a good read, that MIGHT be a reason for excessive usage in the ntfs driver which could lead to the maxed out CPU.

John S.
    I'm reaching the end of the rope. I can't figure out why I'm having problems. I did another factory reset. It started working fairly decently. Then, when switching to another album, the entire thing crashed. Before it crashed, it lost USB connection again. I hit diagnostics. This time it came up with the IP address, Subnet,gateway, dns server, all blank and ping as not working. that was interesting. Then it crashed (something that hasn't happened before). The Touch shut down and restarted.

I don't think I have an unusually high number of songs. I think I just read someone else say they have 2 TB of music. I have 600 gb.

As I typed, it stopped again. It's almost like a buffering issue.

I appreciate the patience you guys have in trying to help me through this.

Comment

Working...