Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Thanks a lot @ralphy... i've found it on my touch in german ;-) was a liitel bit different but looks much better now...is it possible to remove also the playbar...just to have the VU Meters an maybe the text?
    Yes, it could be removed, but requires modifying the lua source code for the skin. You could use squeezeplay on a PC/Mac to test the changes before making them on your touch.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

@ralphy,Nice to know but i'm not a programmer, so this would be to complicated for me, thanks for your gretat support here and your hard work on picoreplayer. it makes it real easy for user like me to keep our old Logitech Hardware alive and bring them to new life with raspberrys & co.!

I wish the meter graphics could be redesigned so that the pivot point of the needle wasn't six inches below the screen.

Thanks for your gretat support here and your hard work on picoreplayer. it makes it real easy for user like me to keep our old Logitech Hardware alive and bring them to new life with raspberrys & co

Whooooohoooo, How do I establish this VU-Meter on my Touch?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    I've created a Patch Installer package for the touch with the Oval VU Meter images created by forum member Kolossos for picoreplayer.

Here are screen shots from my touch with the WQVGAlarge and WQVGAsmall skins respectively.

Attachment 23896 Attachment 23897

Install Patch Installer applet on your Touch by going to Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer and select it.

After installation and reboot, go to Settings/Advanced/PatchInstaller and select Kolossos Oval VU for touch and reboot.

Enjoy!
    Sorry for my really late reply to this post. But I would love to have this Vu-Meter showing on my squeezebox touch under my logitechmediaserver 8.3 Is that still possible? The kolossos Plugin wont show up in my patch list. Can i add a repository to add this one to my system?
    Greetings and thank you everybody for all your efford during the last years.
    Brüllwürfel

You need to add this url to the Additional Repositories section of the LMS->Settings->Plugins tab.

Code:
    http://ralph.irving.sdf.org/extensions/touchvu.xml
    The Blue Glow VU meters are also available from the same repository.

Name:  blueglow.png
Views: 89
Size:  51.3 KB

Restart LMS and then the VU meters should be available from the Patch Applet Installer on the Touch. If not, reboot the touch as well.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    I've created a Patch Installer package for the touch with the Oval VU Meter images created by forum member Kolossos for picoreplayer.

Here are screen shots from my touch with the WQVGAlarge and WQVGAsmall skins respectively.

Attachment 23896 Attachment 23897

Install Patch Installer applet on your Touch by going to Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer and select it.

After installation and reboot, go to Settings/Advanced/PatchInstaller and select Kolossos Oval VU for touch and reboot.

Enjoy!
    Awesome! - Thanks a bunch

Cheers, Brüllwürfel