Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Also thank you very much!
    I don't want to get rid of my SB multiroom system, but it seems that my Controller is dying (somehow strangely charging-not charging, the power supply is fine), so I wanted some solution that would (when reconfiguring my Receivers, Touch and Boom) could get around.

Thank you very much for the link.

Nobody knows what happened to "@Flattermann"? I would like to thank him.
    Last edited by lynchCZ; 2020-12-06 at 10:07.
    Logitech Media Server v. 8.0.1 - 1607087403 (Synology NAS DS716+II, RAID1 2x 6TB, firmware DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2)
    SB Player's: 1x SB Touch, 3x SB Receiver, 1x SB Boom, 1x SB Controller

Worked for me to recover Squeezebox Receiver

Quote Originally Posted by dbm204 View Post
    I have posted Flattermann's utility on SourceForge - project: LMS UDAP utility

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-udap-utility/files
    I tried the Perl UDAP (inside Docker, https://github.com/robinbowes/net-udap-docker) and the Golang-based sbconfig-mac, and neither could "see" my old SB Receiver, wired or wireless.

After sideloading this lms-udap-utility APK, it found my old Receiver and I was able to configure it quickly.

Thanks to you, and thanks to the mysterious Flattermann.

Quote Originally Posted by lynchCZ View Post
    Also thank you very much!
    I don't want to get rid of my SB multiroom system, but it seems that my Controller is dying (somehow strangely charging-not charging, the power supply is fine)
    I had the exact same thing with my Controller. hadn't used it in ages, as I do everything with either iPeng or Orange Squeeze. For me this was (yet another) reason to replace the Receiver with a Pi 4B and piCorePlayer. And extremely satisfied with that.

As a sidenote: replacing the battery in the controller might fix the problems. Don't know if these batteries are still available though. And yes, I tried the Perl scripts too. Last time that served me well. This time I couldn't get it to work.

replacement batteries for controllers

(1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro, piCorePlayer 7.0.0-64 Bit
    LMS 8.2.0, WD usb drive for Music files
    (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, (1) Duet
    QLogitechMediaServer on QNAP TS-853a