Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Hm... about holding your breath...
    iPeng for iPad is out now
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ewpost&t=82681
    love it - this is in a totally different league from the standard iPeng app - and that I thought was brilliant. It worked straight out the box. There is just so much additional functionality that takes a few moments to readjust to - but it is so inuative. You keep finding extra ways of doing things.
    Pippin - you have taken it to a new level. This has to be the top app for any Squeezebox owning ipad owner. You can sleep well tonight - no more logging on to this forum at 4am please..............

I purchased and used the new app and it is great.

I have given it a 5 star review at the iTunes app store.

Smile iPeng for iPad

Very nice app here. I have also given five stars. I have some minor recommendations for future versions. First is the ability to have preset combinations of players, similar to what some people do with automated mood lighting in the home. I have five boxes and sometimes I want to play my music on different combinations of these players and it would be good to be able to do so from the player pull down. Second recommendation - make the on and off icons more distinct for players. In fact, I'm not real crazy about the square icons at all. I like the image of the player type with the on "halo" the best. It seems like that was in a iphone previous version and then removed. Third - I wouldn't mind a darker background for some reason also. Very picky comment there. The Sonos background is a nice blue.

Again, very nice job on this app. I was just about to buy a Ipad functionality is extremely important and you have saved the day here.
    Last edited by Micro; 2010-10-15 at 20:21. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Hm... about holding your breath...
    iPeng for iPad is out now
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ewpost&t=82681
    Yea! Just bought it. I'll give it a thorough tire kicking once I can get 7.6 to scan my music library.

Bought this magnificent app and use it constantly. Thanks pippin. If I could nitpick, a darker theme may provide for a less stark contrast between the screen border and the UI. But regardless A+

I had always wanted to know which disc number a current track came from but knew it would take up a bit of space to achieve it on ipeng for iPhone. Now that we have more real estate perhaps this can become a reality?