Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Art not showing in album or song list

Folks,

Anyone know how to get artwork to show. I have attached a screen shot that shows the artwork showing up in some place but not others. This started after a rescan and cleanup.

Any help much appreciated.

My guess is that you are using iTunes, right? iTunes artwork will not show up unless you copy the artwork, delete downloaded artwork, then paste it back, which will embed the artwork into the file itself so that it shows up on your Squeezebox.

Quote Originally Posted by WilCox View Post
    My guess is that you are using iTunes, right? iTunes artwork will not show up unless you copy the artwork, delete downloaded artwork, then paste it back, which will embed the artwork into the file itself so that it shows up on your Squeezebox.
    Thanks. I am using itunes and have added artwork as you described. That should explain why it is showing up at all. Still not showing in all screens as would be expected. Any help still appreciated.

WilCox's suggestion should embed the art inside the music files, which Squeezebox should be able to pick up.

The alternative is to save a file per directory.

All the supported ways that Squeezebox can read artwork are documented here: http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/AlbumArtwork