Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Just as I submitted to this thread - about two minutes ago - it all seemed to be back. SBC seemed to re-register with mysqueezebox.com.

But it still isn't working!

Bob
    Last edited by bobertuk; 2009-11-29 at 09:28.
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by battlecat View Post

I wouud think that if the service geos down there would be at least an immediate notification.
    Yes, you're right. Just a notification that there is something wrong.
    No one from Logitech here? We have to wait till Monday?

Mysqueezebox.com

It does'nt work with the Duet remote, but if you connect www.mysqueezebox.com and select "Remote", it works through the computer ! The light is bright white and I have all my "Favorites"... I am very surprised with "no answer" of the support on this bug... Everybody is on holidays ??

OK, this isn't funny! I just went in and pickeup my Duet and it said:
    Software Update

A new software update is available blah, blah blah, install this update.
    Begin update7.4.1r7915

So I do that and it says: Update failed. Try again or contact support.

yeah,right.

OK, so I started the Squeezebox server on my PC,[which nothing in the control said to do], and it downloaded and installed the "update."
    It still won't connect unless the server is running, which isn't what the deal is supposed to be. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by ramses83 View Post
    It does'nt work with the Duet remote, but if you connect www.mysqueezebox.com and select "Remote", it works through the computer ! The light is bright white and I have all my "Favorites"... I am very surprised with "no answer" of the support on this bug... Everybody is on holidays ??
    Same at my system - no "MySqueezebox.com" ("MSB") via controller, but full controll of the receivers with "Remote" Browser Plugin. Means I need a running PC all the time - what is that?!?! Resetting the controller doÚsn┤t work, "Cant connect to MSB.com" ...

Same problem here - might not have been the right decision to go Logitech just a few weeks ago. Does not seem to be a working properly.

Mikkel

Sweden (only country where the clouds are interesting)
    Guys and gals,
    This isn't really an official Logitech support forum, so we all need to call or email Logitech about this. Seems they once again goofed with some software update to MySB.com. It wasn't long ago they put in the wrong IP address in some of their filters and blocked out most of Scandinavia from MySB.com, remember? Someone over there with too much responsibility seems not to be computer savvy (or careful) enough for what he/she is supposed to be doing...

Call/email Logitech about this, ASAP.
    http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/su...t-support.html

EDIT: This is so stupid! To send a support question I must give "PID or S/N" as well as "P/N" but where the f*** can I find those when the remote is not functional...?
    Last edited by OppfinnarJocke; 2009-11-29 at 09:55.
    // OppfinnarJocke
    SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.3 r16662, Player FW 77
    Main use: Deezer and Radio Paradise through MySB.com

Arrow Latest Update

Some more evidence something is broken between Duet Player/Controller/SBC and MSB.com.
    While trying to setup from scratch on a Duet controller, the connection to MSB.com failed continuously, but both devices appeared automagically on my MSB.com account. The Receiver appears connected and music can be streamed using the remote control on MSB.com. The player appears much less recognised - not connected and no firmware info.

PS. Looked at the email support form, useless for this kind of trouble.

My guess this will be resolved Monday morning EST, afternoon CET.
    ( assuming Logitech support is watching this forum - do they ??)
    Last edited by B1tbull; 2009-11-29 at 10:18.

same here

I'll put it into support. Duet, controller doesn't log into mysqueezebox.com anymore since this morning. Sometimes, with some magic, it works via squeezebox server on my computer. The "switch to mysqueezebox.com" choice in the controller menu does nothing. I don't think this is a password problem. COnnecting controller directly to router (what they call bridge) doesn't make a difference. Latest 7.4 release is installed everywhere (7.4.1 r7915)
    Somehow comforting others have the same problem (while I spent most of my Sunday trying to fix it).