Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Without being too overbearing.

Without being too gushy here, I have to say that I am thankful for many things and one is that I am thankful for my Squeezes and that my home is surrounded with beautiful music. It is a different atmosphere in the home with the beautiful sounds. My children will enjoy the Christmas music that they love non-stop this year thanks to the Logitech's products. I am also thankful for the support I get on these forums. Thanks to those who help us "non-techies". Hope this wasn't too gushy, but I am thankful today.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ikabob View Post
    Without being too gushy here, I have to say that I am thankful for many things and one is that I am thankful for my Squeezes and that my home is surrounded with beautiful music. It is a different atmosphere in the home with the beautiful sounds. My children will enjoy the Christmas music that they love non-stop this year thanks to the Logitech's products. I am also thankful for the support I get on these forums. Thanks to those who help us "non-techies". Hope this wasn't too gushy, but I am thankful today.
    Ikabob - you are at the edge. Go no further, enjoy the music!
    You want to see the signal path BEFORE it gets onto a CD/vinyl...it ain't what you'd call minimal...
    Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
    Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
    Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.

I'm with Ikabob. Today we hosted Thanksgiving dinner. I had music piped through various rooms in the house and queued up a playlist of albums to please everybody that came. In 5 minutes I was able to build a playlist that is still playing now in random mode! Not a glitch since 11AM!

Music, along with the squeezebox products to enjoy it, and my lovely family are among the things I'm thankful for.
    Rich
    ---------
    Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and Galaxy Player 4.2. CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2 and SqueezeSlave.
    Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
    http://www.last.fm/user/maggior

Smile

Thanks for the support Rich! I know that there are many many Squeeze lovers out there. And, I know that I am "pushing it" when I express my positive and passionate feelings for the Squeeze system. The music, the talk, the sports,the services are just so awesome to me. I guess it must be that I'm just a little country guy who is just discovering the world around him.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by Ikabob; 2009-11-27 at 05:57.