Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Radio won't connect to channel 13

Hi,

My radio has just come, and I immediately have a problem with the wireless connection. I run my wireless network on channel 13 as that's pretty clear from interference caused by the neighbours. However my radio won't see channel 13, and I can't find a way to configure it to use "Europe" as the wireless location. That's always been possible with my Duet, SB2, SB3 and Boom. The radio lets me set the language and timezone, but appears not to use European wireless channels.

Have I missed a menu entry somewhere? It didn't ask me about this when going through the initial setup, and it's going to be a real pain if I can't run it in a reasonably clear part of the spectrum here.

Or have I got a US-only model that I should return for replacement?

I'll contact Logitech UK in the hope they can sort it, but wondered if anyone else here has seen this and (most importantly) been able to resolve it.

Thanks,

John

Answering my own question here, but I've just talked to a very helpful Logitech lady who got me to do a factory reset and stayed on the line while I reset my access point and entered all the details into the radio again. The result is that I'm now up and running on channel 13.

I don't know how my radio came to be "stuck" in a channel 1-11 mode, but it's fine now.

John

Update: This problem is not in fact resolved by a factory reset and testmatch agrees. See here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpo...51&postcount=2

There is a solution, although until fixed by Logitech it requires you to SSH into your Radio. Solution is here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...694#post618694